Chapter 121

Radhe Krishna famm....🦋🙏

Let's start....

__________________________________

Continue.....

5:30a.m. Abhira's room....

Abhi come out from bathroom after taking shower. Akshu switch off the electric iron,after ironing his shirt. Turning to him she forward him his shirt.

Abhi : Pehna bhi do.. He said holding her wrist. She smiled.

Akshu : Keechu bhi khud pehen leta h lekin uske papa ko abhi tak pehnana padta h. He chuckled.

Abhi : Accha.. she nodded while buttoning up his shirt. He wrap his hands around her waist nd pulled her close. Let his wife come. Vo bhi khud pehen na bhul jayga. Akshu slightly hit him on chest nd he laughed.

Akshu : Itna aage mat sochiye Dr. Birla. If his wife will come then pur darling daughter will also leave this house nd will go to her husband's house... he put his finger on her lips.

Abhi : Don't... He lowered his voice. Don't say that.. his eyes moisted. I won't let her go. She is a most precious part of my heart. My sweetie. My precious asset. My darling princess. She smiled, adoring him.

Akshu : Abhii.. i know right... 6odo baat ko late ho jaoge.. She said changing the topic nd made him wear blazer & Tie. Applied Moisturizer nd gives him watch. She was about to comb his hair bt he stopped her. Chidku..she said with pout. He comb his hair nd got ready.

Akshu : Time se aa jana sham ko.. he nodded nd planted soft kiss on her lips. He pick his bag nd she held his arm. Chale? She said looking into his eyes. He nodded with smile nd both walked out from room.
_________________________

Neirohi's room...

Neil come out after taking shower. Aarohi was lying on bed bt was wide awake. Seeing him she gets up nd sat on bed comfortably. He look at her while buttoning his shirt.

Neil : Kyaa... She shake her head negatively. To so jao.. 6 hi baaj rahe h.

Aarohi : Nind nai aa rahi ab. Be goes to her nd sat beside her.

Neil : Bhukh lagi h? She nodded negatively. Chakkar nai aa rahe na?

Aarohi : Nooo..

Neil : Kahi dard nai ho raha na?

Aarohi : Nahiii.. mujhe ku6 nai ho raha.. me thik hu.. thodi der me so jaungi.

Neil : Pakkaa? She nodded. Okk mujhe bhai ko airport 6odne jaana h.. tum so jaana thik h.. she nodded. He kissed her forehead. After getting ready he went downstairs.
_________________________________

Dinning Hall....

Akshu serve breakfast to Abhi. Neil came there nd wishes them Good morning. They wished him back.

Abhira : Happy Anniversary.. he smiled.
He bent down to touch Abhi's feet.

Abhi : Oyy... ye kya kar raha h... iski jarurat nai h.. Khush raho jeete raho... He chuckled nd hugged him.

Neil : Bhabhiii... aap to ashirwad degi na.. Akshu smiled.

Akshu : Ofc dungi... lekin per 6une ki jarurat nai h... Bas ese hi hasta rahe.. or meri Aaru k nakhre utha ta rahe.. he laughed nd hugged her. She patted his back nd smiled. Accha ab beth nasta kar late ho jaoge.. He nodded nd settled on his chair. She serve him breakfast. Just then she noticed Keechu coming downstairs, rubbing his eyes. She goes to him.

Keechu : Mommm...

Akshu : Haaa.. aap itna jaldi uth gaye?

Keechu : Haa.. bhukh lagi h mom..