ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

11:32 AM

Saturday, October 15

Appy

April: Y/n, what the fuck is my nickname.

Y/n: It's like... "Abby" but with a "p" instead because your name is April.

April: You know what, it's fine as long as you don't call me it in person. 

Y/n: Deal. IM SO EXCITED!!

April: YES ME TOO!! Uh- when are you getting here?

Y/n: around 3 more hours, we are almost in NYC

April: Shit- I GOTTA CLEAN MY ROOM I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT, BYE LUV

Y/n: See ya!

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────
You looked out the window. It was a rainy day, but an exciting one nonetheless. You couldn't wait to get to New York. 

Firstly, you got to go to a new school, awesome on its own because your old was trashy. 

Secondly, April. You haven't seen her in what? 6 years? Long time to be away from your best friend. 

Third, you haven't told her but you've been wanting to meet her new friends! She mentioned them once... Dave, Ron, Mark, and Liam? 

Very interesting names...- but she mentioned them in a good way, so that was something to look forward to.

And forth, you would be able to live with April! You wanted to go to the same school as her but your mom lived far away from the area of the school. As a family, you agreed you would visit every weekend and live with the O'Neil's in their apartment.

For the next 3 hours of your trip you basically just listened to music or played games on your phone. 

"Hey hon, we're almost at April's." Announced your mom, snapping you out of your thoughts. 

"Do you have your baggage? Your phone? Do you remember our address incase anything happens? Who do you call in case of an emergency?-"

"Yes, yes, yes, and 911. I'll be okay mom, I promise!" You smiled, listening to her ramble.

"We're here! We are gonna miss you so much." Your mom gave you a big hug and you stepped out of the vehicle. You waved her goodbye as she drove off. 

You took a deep breath as you walked into the apartment building, ready to hug April to death.

"Alright, 217. Here I go!" You knocked on the door.

"Who is it? I HAVE A BAT YOU KNOW?? I WILL NOT HESITATE-"

"It's n/n, Appy." 

She opened the door and hit you on the shoulder as you smiled.

"I told you not to call me that, bitch."

You gasped. "And I told you not to call me a bitch, and here we are."

"Really? When?"

"Just now." 

"Did not."

"Did too." 

"Did not." 

"Did too."

April let out a sigh. "FINE! You win. My mom's in her office and my dad is at work, feel free to unpack-"

You heard her phone buzz, someone was calling her.