𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝚆𝙾

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

"We have the agent and the vial, and a... troublesome accomplice." Stated the man.

The man held out his hand to a brick wall, and a symbol appeared that opened a portal.

The men went through the portal, and took you with them.
"Y/n! And creature thing!" Yelled five of your... you know what? Friends. Yelled 5 of your friends.

The portal closed and then came darkness.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

April POV

"Y/n!" Raph yelled as y/n and the dog-thingy were taken through the portal in front of us.

Leo frantically looked around as I stood shocked and worried for my friend. 

"I think she's okay, 'cause there's no, like, Y/n bits on the ground-"

"Not helping!" I crossed my arms and huffed at Leo as I looked behind the wall, observing it carefully to see if there was a way to reach n/n.

"How do we get her out of there?" Raph asked Donnie.

"And," Donnie responded, "Equally important, where is 'there??' "

While everyone was trying to figure out what to do, including me, Mikey snapped his fingers in realization of something.

"Oh- HEY! I've seen this before- we all have!" Mikey was staring at the wall as we all moved to look at his view. 

My eyes widened in realization-  it was the weird gadget in Splinter's 'do not touch' cabinet.

"In splinter's do not touch cabinet!" I exclaimed, following Mikey's thoughts.

"Exactly!"

"We have to get there now." Raph ordered as we all made our way to HQ.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

When we all made it to HQ, we peeked into the room with the cabinet. Splinter was currently watching TV.

We all had a view of the gadget, as we all studied it, Raph told us what we needed to confirm. "You're right- It's the exact same symbol!"

"Should we just, I dunno, ask him for it?" I asked.

"And exactly WHAT do we say if he asks why we want it?" Leo said, motioning with his arms that it would be of no use. "That we need it to go after April's best friend, who disappeared into a wall after our priceless weapons were destroyed by mystical jogger guys?!" He exclaimed, slightly out of breath.

Raph smacked his head, shushing him. "OKAY- here's the plan," he whispered, "we gotta get Splinter out of the room." 

The four turtles and I nodded as we all stepped in front of the tv, doing a respectful bow towards the rat.

"Hey Pop!" Raph greeted. "Any chance we could have the living room to ourselves-? Just for tonight." He asked.

As we all waited for an answer, Splinter broke into laughter, coughing on his food soon after.

"HAHA- And I- I thought purple was the funny one!" He continued laughing.

"I told you guys I was the funniest." Donnie blurted. "What if I hooked it up so that so that you could watch in bed, huh? Wouldn't that be EVEN lazier?" he suggested, eyeing his father.

"No! My butt is asleep, juuuust how I like it." The old rat smiled at his sons. "Now," his face turned stern. "Leave me be! They're about to break out the scorpions!" The smile once again returned.

We all hid behind the couch in thought as Splinter laughed at whatever was on the TV screen.

"Plan one didn't work, new plan!" Raph announced quietly, us nodding with him.

Raph busted out a piece of paper and Mikey quickly gave him some crayons he was carrying.

"Alright, listen up! We need ten chickens, a gallon of rubber cement, and-"

"Leon's got it!"

Our gazes snapped to Leo as he held the mechanism in his hands, smiling proudly. 

"How'd you get it?" Raph asked, confused.

"You know he always passes out after milk and cake." Leo answered as we all looked at Splinter from behind the couch. He was fast asleep, that was for sure.

"So you guys can figure out how to get n/n and the creature back?" I asked, worried.

"Of course April, we won't fail!" Mikey smiled at me as we headed back to the wall Y/n and the dog-thingy had gone through.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

The four stood in front of the wall as I stood behind Donnie, Raph holding the mechanism up to the wall.

"A few hours ago, I would've called this foolish and impossible." Donnie announced. "Now I just call it foolish."

"Say what you want, Donnie. Raph'll pull it off, 'cause if he doesn't, April will lose her best friend forever." Mikey responded, annoyance lacing his voice for the purple-bandanna-wearing turtle.

"Mikey!" Leo interrupted. "Don't say that, you know he chokes under pressure!"

"Oookay! Not helping guys! And I'm not losing my best friend forever, knowing her, she'll probably find herself a portal back anyway!" I said, looking at the 3 turtles talking about the situation.

"Fine, fine. But Leo, you know he's even more self-conscious when you talk about it!- And then you can smell his fear...

"Stop talking about my fear stink!" Raph yelled, slightly panicked.

He then proceeded to try different methods of opening the portal with the mechanism, getting more panicked by the second.

At some point, he started to punch the wall.

"How bout we let the artist of the crew take a poke at it?" Mikey asked, putting a hand on Raph's shoulder.

"I say give him a shot. Well, he can't do any worse, respectfully." Leo agreed, motioning towards the younger brother.

"Hey!" Raph huffed.

Mikey walked up to the wall, opening it as easy as pie, drawing the symbol that was once on the wall before.

"Yea, Mikey!" I exclaimed in joy, leaping over to the portal.

"You beautiful fools, it worked!" Donnie exclaimed.

"All I had to do was believe in myself." Raph said confidently we all rolled our eyes.

"Okay, uh, what do we do now?" Leo asked as we all looked to Raph for an answer.

I grinned at the turtles, looking into the abyss and I jumped in, yelling "Cannonball!"

"Yea April! Watch out below!" We all yelled in joy, eventually landing somewhere we hadn't been before... somewhere unfamiliar.

As we all stood up from the painful fall, groaning, we stood in awe of the scenery of this new place.. dimension?

"We're coming, n/n." I muttered.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────