𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

Y/n POV

You had been stuck in this weird alien factory for what seemed like ages. You refused to let go of the dog thingy, determined to keep it safe.

The two alien men had put you two in a cage with a orange forcefield. When observing it for 30 minutes or so and seeing the little guy's reaction towards it, it seemed to stop the creature's powers so they couldn't escape. Every time they tried to teleport, the cage would electrocute the two of you.

"Okay, so I've just been kidnapped and now electrocuted like.." You counted on your fingers, "seven or so times? Little guy I'm sorry but if you keep doing that I could get seriously injured." You patted the creature's head in reassurance, and they seemed to give up on teleporting out.

You looked at your surroundings outside of the cage, your eyes locking with 5 peculiar figures.

You sat closer to the barrier of the cage, squinting to get a better view. 

"The turtles and April.." You muttered, "The turtles and April!" You whisper screamed.

You locked eyes with Leo and he winked at you as the 5 seemed to head somewhere else, perhaps they had a plan?

Suddenly, a large stone door opened, revealing a tall.. alien man? At this point, you didn't know what to call these guys- so you decided to stick to the term 'alien'.

Suddenly the pizza guy, who you had learned was named Stewart and had been next to you guys spoke up. "If you're the guy who keeps calling about the calamari, fine, it's pig butts! But the crab cakes are real." He admitted as you audibly gagged.

"Stewart, that is literally so disgusting." You said, eyeing him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He responded.

 The tall alien-man spoke up. "I assure you, I have no interest in your petty cakes of crab." He stated, a deep and intimidating voice following the words.

Two creatures flew off of the alien's shoulder, landing on Stewart's cage as he yelped in fear.

"But we would love to hear more about those.. pig butts." One of the creatures said in a slightly high-pitched voice.

"No you don't-" You attempted to say, but before you could one of them tried to bite at Steward as he cried out and fell backwards.

"Hey, leave him alone!" You yelled angrily, looking at the tall alien man and his two bat-like goons.

"Ah yes, the troublesome accomplice I have heard so much about. The others tell me you have a fire within you, correct?" He asked, glaring down at you.

"You wanna burn? Fine, go ahead and try to touch me!" You yelled, and intense glare covering your features.

He ignored you as he turned to the creature in your arms. "So nice of you to return my vial." He said, taking it from the creature despite your struggles to keep it away.

He snapped the vial off the creature's neck, walking up to Stewart.

"You are about to become a part of an experiment that will change the very nature of humanity." The alien man stood before Stewart as Stewart responded enthusiastically, you mentally face-palming soon after.

The alien man went up to the console to your right, pouring the vial into a hole within the mechanism. It was hard for you to see, but mosquito-like bugs seemed to suck the aftermath of the vial's purpose, their backsides turning a bright green.