𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝙸𝚇

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

 "Thank you, Appy." You chuckled.

"I take everything I just said back." She joked, glaring playfully.

"NoooO!" You yelled, laughing.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

There was a moment of comfortable silence and thought as you two layed back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, just taking a moment to relax.

"April...?" You began.

"Hm?" She responded.

"Is there any veins on my face?" You asked, a bit scared for the answer.

"There's a lot on your neck and one trailing from your cheek to the bottom of your eye, why?" 

You sighed. "How am I supposed to go to school? To see my mom? To go anywhere?" Your eyes got a bit watery.

"I don't know Y/n... Donnie might be able to make you something to hide it? I'm not sure. Maybe go talk to him." She responded, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Okay.." You got up, sighing. 

"I'm assuming his is the purple painted room?" You point at what room you were talking about.

She nods, confirming your question. "See you later."

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

You began to walk to Donnie's room, hands in the pockets of your now dirty and disgusting hoodie. 

You cringed.

You reached the door, knocking on it.

"Donnie?" You asked.

You heard mechanical sounds and a small crash and someone groan. Then you heard footsteps come towards the door. He looked down/up at you. 
"What's up?"

"I was wondering, since you're super smart and all that, could you possibly make a potion, or device to hide my now mutant self? The veins and stuff, I mean." You asked, tilting your head in question.

He slightly blushed at the cute action, but you didn't notice. "I can try. We are going to need to run some bloodwork, but I'm a bit busy right now." He brought a hand to his chin and looked up to the ceiling in thought.

His eyes closed and he grinned, snapping his fingers. "Got it!"

He went back into his room, grabbing what looks like a small phone but turtle-themed. 

He handed it to you, pointing to a small purple phone icon on the device. There was also a blue, orange, red, yellow, and grey one. You assumed those to be the others, and the purple to be Donnie. 

"I'll call you on this. You will see a purple icon, if it's any of the other colours, that's just Raph, Leo, Mikey, Master Splinter, or April."

You nodded in understanding. "One more question..." You looked away, nervous. "Can I stay here...? I can't exactly go outside unless I wish to be dissected by the FBI.." You asked, chuckling nervously.

He nodded, a neutral expression on his face as he leaned on the doorframe. "Sure thing. Colours of the rooms correspond to my brother's bandannas. April's is the yellow room when she spends nights here, and Splinter's is grey. You should be able to stay in one of the extra rooms, talk to Raph about it." 

You nodded, thanking him as you stuffed the phone in your pocket and walked to the red coloured room. 

You knocked on the door, "Raph?"