𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

You were planning to walk away from the weird.. cat thing, but it looked so scared and sad, and it was just TOO CUTE.

You walked up to the creature and squatted while holding out your hand.

"Hey little guy, you alright?" You asked.

The creature went up to your hand and nuzzled against you. 

"You lost?"

Anyone else would be extremely fucking confused on the appearance and accessory of the creature, but you DID just meet 4 mutant turtles.

The creature sat down and looked at you, almost as if it was confirming your question.

"You lost?" You heard a voice from behind you and you turned around to see two men.

They were both pretty buff but one was way shorter than the other.

"Give to me creature." They both walked towards you as you stood in a defensive position.

"How you say... pretty please... or I'll destroy you."

You laughed, "See, that's funny that you would even THINK that I would hand over this little cutie to the likes of YOU."

You got into a fighting position. "Go ahead, try your best."

"Hey! Leave her alone!" 

Five figures suddenly landed in front of you, and you realized it was April and the others.

"HEY! I can take care of myself!" You shouted, trying to jump over Raph's shoulder to get the turtle's attention. 

Raph ignored you and had his attention on the two men. "Really? You think you're gonna step to our friend's friend? Who really is our friend because she's April's friend-?"

Your hand peeked over Raph's shoulder and you pointed to the 4 turtles. "To clarify, I am not friends with them, yet."
Leo raised his eyebrows at you. "Yet??"

Raph shushed you and Leo. "Rookie mistake, hoss."

April joined in, "And IF you step to my friends for stepping to you for st-stepping to her," she now looked confused, "You're gonna have to step to ME. Mm-kay?"

The men looked like they were about to get hostile. "You do not intimidate us."

Raph looked confident. "Well you better get intimidated, because we're nothing like you've ever seen."

The men's eyes started to glow purple and so did their bodies as they turned into weird alien warriors and their dogs turned into mutant rabid dogs.

You were astonished. "Why do weird things keep happening to me?? No offense, guys."

The turtles all muttered a none taken as they stared at their opponents in a mix of fear and awe.

The silence continued for a few more seconds when Leo's voice broke the silence.

"So.. You guys from Jersey?" 

You hit Leo hard on the back of his head for making a joke at a time like this. 
"I- Jesus you hit hard-"

"Really, Leo?" Asked Mikey.

"What? I can't make a joke in the middle of the craziest thing ever? That's how I cope!" Defended Leo.

They all pulled out weapons.
"YOU GUYS HAVE WEAPONS??" You cried.

They all got into fighting positions.
"This is our chance to finally use these babies! Weapons ahoy!" Raph exclaimed.