𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

You walked down multiple blocks, following the GPS.

You finally had her apartment building in your sight! Taking a shower and getting out of these stinky clothes would feel so nice.

You started to fast walk to the apartment, but you heard a scream for help.

──── ✧《✩》✧ ────

_TRIGGER WARNING: 53XUªL 🅰️SSªULT_

You quickly looked to the place you heard the scream from.

You saw a girl, and a much larger man. He seemed to be forcing himself on her, which didn't surprise you, considering this was New York.

He was inappropriately touching her when you yelled, "Hey, asshole!"

He looked  at you and rolled his eyes. "What'd you waunt, pipsquek?"

 He sounded like he was on something, you assumed drugs or alcohol.

"Get away from her!" You yelled, clenching your teeth. These people thought that it was okay to control others, and it made your blood boil.

"Whut ya gunna dew if I dunt, heh?" He stepped towards you as the other girl threw her heels on the floor and ran away before the man noticed. 

"This." You growled, punching him in the stomach, but it didn't seem to hurt him at all. 
"Should've gone for the balls." You whispered to yourself, with an 'Oh shit' expression on your face.

He grabbed your neck, and you felt a rush of energy course through your veins as you pushed him off you.

He flew into the wall, crushing it and groaning in pain as he slid to the ground, blood smearing on the wall.

You were shocked, to be frank.

Suddenly, a voice rang through your shock. 

"Hey, you! What are you doing to that man?!" You looked to see a young police officer, who was pulling out his gun.

"N-Nothing, I swear-!" He gave you a warning shot when you stepped towards him.

"Stay. Back." He warned.

You felt scared and horrified with yourself. Not wanting him to see your face any longer, you ran. You soon noticed that you were running... faster than normal. Not like the Flash, of course, but faster than a professional track runner, or something. You weren't sure how to describe it.

You grabbed your hoodie to make sure no one saw your face as you ran as fast as you could to April's apartment. 

The police officer was long gone by the time you made it there. 

You rushed inside, and up to your room. You went into your room, shut the door, and slid to the ground.

You were panting, and you felt the veins in your hands vibrating... that was so weird... you looked at your hands.

The green veins that you saw earlier were practically glowing- glowing a bright neon green.

'Is it because I pushed that guy?' You thought.

You checked your legs, if those were glowing, then your theories might be true.

'Yep, bright green.' You sighed. What was going on? You needed to tell Donnie as soon as you got back.

You quickly got up, collecting your thoughts.

You grabbed your bag, skipping the shower (you were sure that there was one where the turtles lived), some extra clothes, money, a toothbrush, and your f/i. (favourite item)