8. MY SISTER

[Andres on top]

My sobs made a small echo in the locker room as I hugged my legs to my chest. They had hurt me bad this time and I'm sure that this time I would not be able to hide all the bruises from my parents or Andres. I don't even know what hurts more, all the hits I got from Heather and the cheerleaders or being brokenhearted and laughed at by Brad. I should be in my class right now, it was the one I have with Andres but I couldn't leave the locker room since Heather had took all my clothes leaving me in my swim suit and oversize shirt.

I heard someone open the door and I tried to be as quiet as possible.

I couldn't show it to her, I couldn't let her see how badly she had gotten me this time.

Heather couldn't know that I was still here.

She would only hurt me more.

"Alex?" I heard a male voice ask. "Are you in here?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't let anybody see me this way.

I was pathetic.

They were right all this time.

I knew it now.

"Alex it's me, Andres." My brother said alarmed. "Sissy, where are you?"

I tried to get up and hide but when I pressed my weight on my right ankle it gave up making me fall to the floor on my knees causing a big cry of pain from me.

It hurts, I don't what hurts more but everything was in pain.

I hated being in pain.

"Alex, what happen to you?" Andres asked shocked as he looked at me worried. "Who did this to you?"

I could see that he was very worried.

I just shook my head and silently started to cry.

I couldn't tell.

I knew what happened to girls like me when they tell.

Andres grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me and then he called my mother and told her to pick us up because it was an emergency.

Andres took me out of the locker and carried me through the hallways bride style to the hallways; I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest.

I just couldn't face this anymore.

I wanted to disappear.

"Hey Andre, bring the fat pig over here so we can all see her stupid face she has after the big canon ball she caused in the pool." Collin said as he laughed. "Just look at her!"

"Shut up Collins." Andres yelled. "Shut the fuck up before I make you!"

I could feel how Andres was shaking in rage, in anger.

We were waiting for my mother in a bench right outside the school, Andres had an arm around me and he was playing around with my hair that fell down from my side ponytail. A gesture he did since he was a child to comfort me. Brad passed by and he started at us.

"Andre, I would be careful with the little piggy she is clingy and as I can see now she is also a slut. She was dating you and me at the same time." Brad said as he looked at me with a smirk. "Just a fucking whore."

Dating?

Did he still think that I was dating my brother?

"What are you talking about?" Andres asked as he got up and glared at him. "What did you fucking do man?"

"Relax, it's okay and since I dumped her you can have her all for yourself. I'm fine with my new motorcycle." Brad said as he shrugged.

"You did this to her?" Andres said getting mad. "You fucking hurt her?"

Andres went up to Brad and punched him.

"Why did you do that? It's not a big deal she is just another slut!"

Andres punched him again.

I should probably stop him but this was kind of his payback.

And I knew better than to interrupt Andres when he was angry.

He was blowing some steam out.

And if it was on Brad, I didn't care.

"Don't you ever talk about my sister like that again, you won't!" Andres said screaming at him in rage. "And you will never hurt her, not even touch her!"

"Sister, she is your sister?" Brad said confused as he looked at him and then at me. "Alex, is you sister?"

"Yes, she is my sister!" Andres said as he tried to calm down.

Brad stared at Andres before he chuckled.

"I feel sorry for you." He said. "You're stuck and related to the most pathetic girl I've ever met."

Andres was going to punch Brad again when I heard someone yell at him.

"Andres Anthony Stoneheart!" My mother yelled making us both wince. "Get here immediately!"

She was beyond mad.

And Brad being the coward he was ran off as soon as he could.

"Alex and Andres I want you two immediately in the car, now!" Mum said as she glared at us. "Now!"

Andres went back to the bench and carried me to the car.

"What's wrong? Why are you not walking and why are you wearing that?" My mother asked me.

Andres placed me on the back seat and he went to the front seat with my mom.

"This is why I was hitting that dude. He is one of the guys that did this." Andres said as he shook his head as he looked at me. "They hurt her."

My mom looked at me through the mirror.

"Is this the first time someone does this to you?" My mom asked as she saw my bruises and her eyes filled up in pain. "Is it Alex?"

I shook my head.

"Why didn't you say something?" My mom asked. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared. They had threatened me." I admitted in a low voice. "They would hurt me more if I did."

"You should've told a teacher or the principal." My mom said. "They would do something about this."

"Mom they didn't do anything the first few times. Why should they do something now?" I said. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

My mom's grip on the steering wheel got tighter until her knuckles turned white.

"This cannot continue. If this school is not doing anything about this we are leaving." Mom said as she drove a bit faster.

"Mom, what are you talking about?" I asked worried as I looked at Andres and then at mom. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see as soon as I discuss this with your father." My mom said in a sharp turn. "This is the last time they did this."

I knew I shouldn't have said anything about this.

It would only make things worse.

And somehow Heather would find out that I had told someone about it.