17. RED HEAD

I stared at him shocked, speechless, overwhelmed all this emotions that raced inside of me as I stared at the guy that sat next to me, how could he be Ian? He was very handsome, tall and different but of course I had also changed as well.

But I didn't expect him to be just so...

Wow.

I believe it wasn't the same Ian I used to know.

But then again neither was I...

"What about you?" Ian asked me as he looked at me slightly confused, could he recognize me? "What's your name?"

I smiled and tried to make my accent as convincible as possible.

"Angelique Le' Vie." I said smiling.

"Are you from France?" Ian asked suddenly curious.

"Oui, yes I'm from France." I said as I felt my heart beat so quickly, why was I suddenly so nervous? "I was transferred from there."

"I had a friend that moved to France." Ian said in a sad voice and my heart broke. "She left a while ago."

"What happened to her?" I asked as I tried to maintain calmness. "Do you still talk?"

I knew the answer of that but I had to pretend like I didn't.

"We lost touch." Ian said in a sad voice that once again broke my heart. "Never heard of her again, I wish I did."

"Do you miss her?" I asked him in a small voice. "Do you miss your friend that is away?"

"Yes, but I think she is better of there than here, I feel like she would be happier than she would be here." Ian said before he murmured the next words. "It would be better for her."

"Why do you say that?" I asked him. "What is wrong with her being here?"

"She was bullied as I used to be but they were always more harsh on her especially this girl named Heather which I recommend you to avoid." Those were last words I got from Ian for the entire class.

He didn't speak to me again.

Although I wish he did.

I wish there could be a way to tell him that it was me Alex but it could ruin the plan and it was mainly because I was afraid that he would reject me after all things that I did, I had turned my back against him after all, I was foolish and stupid yet I didn't justify the fact that I had chosen Brad over our friendship.

After class I was in an acting class where I was disappointed because according to the teacher Heather 'our most precious acting gift in the school' as she referred to her was missing today thanks to a doctor appointment. But I found a very nice class here since most of them were constantly talking about the musical of this year that was going to be 'The Odd Life of a Rock star' and of course Heather was aiming for the main character that would be Alyssa a small town girl that turned into a rock star and has a very crazy life with a kind of songs.

It was strange to walk through the hallways without being pushed to the lockers in more general words without being bullied, as I walked to my locker I saw Collin he had not changed at all he still had his short blonde hair, muscular body and blue eyes the only thing that was different from him was that he was a bit more taller, as I got closer I noticed that he had a girl against the lockers. You could see the fear in her eyes and her lips trembled as he got closer to her face. Years ago this used to be me, I had to stop this. I rushed to her side and placed my hand in Collin's shoulder.

"Get away from her." I told him in my French accent. "Leave her alone."

He looked at me amused, my heels were giving me the leverage I needed to meet him right in the eyes but it was still intimidating.