11. BLAKE

[Blake on top]

"Alex! Did you listen to a word I said?" Blake asked as he looked at Nina and then at me completely confused. "Were you even listening to me?"

As always I said the first thing that I had in mind.

"Are you British?" I said in a very stupid tone. "Because I thought you were American like Andres, my dad and me."

"What?" Blake asked confused. "What are you going on about?"

Great way to make the moment awkward Alex, only you could do that in less than 5 minutes.

"It's just that you have a British accent and I know that you are American but you also lived here which is weird because of your accent. But then again I have lived in France for a while in summer vacations and I don't sound French because I have lived most of my life in America in the United States, so how is this possible?"

Oh my god I was babbling!

It was just something I did when I was very nervous.

And I was very nervous in front of guys, especially hot British ones.

"I lived for seven years in London so I guess that explains my accent." Blake said with a smile. "I never thought about it now but I guess you're right about that."

"So then what are you doing here in France?" I said before I could stop myself. "Are you a fugitive from the British law?"

"Alexandra!" My aunt Marie said as she came over to hug me. "There is my favorite niece."

I almost rolled my eyes.

I was her only niece.

"Hi Aunt Marie, I missed you." I said as I hugged her back. "I never got to see you again since the last holiday."

"I missed you so much now come with me so you can fill me up with every single thing that has happen to you the past 7 years." My aunt said as she pulled me along with her. "I want every juice detail."

She acted more like a teenager than I did.

I was so grateful that my aunt had interrupted us and had saved me from that very awkward moment of mine.

But I was also sad because I was away from Blake and his hotness.

After we got to the house and settle our things my aunt thought it would be a good idea to go to the lake my cousins and us used to go when we were kids but I felt weird wearing my pink polka dot bikini here.

There were just too many memories good and bad ones that I could afford to remember at least not right now.

I needed something new, something less 'I got thrown to the pool and beat up' kind of thing.

"Do you have a bikini?" Nina asked me. "Or are you going like that?"

"I have one but I don't want to use that one." I said honestly. "I don't like it anymore."

"Don't worry I think I have one in my closet that is brand new and it might fit you." Nina told me as she headed to her closet. "And you will look amazing with it."

After I put on the bikini Nina gave me I put on some shorts and a shirt I mean I wasn't going to walk all the way to the lake, it was a very crowded place.

It would take a while to get there and I wasn't going to be parading all around the city in a bikini.

When we got to the lake I was debating whenever or not to take of my clothes but I had the plastic cast on so I think it would look weird.