Information

There was a bizarre attack on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' home which forced the siblings to flee. They encounter four female turtles who have just escaped from the Shredder, their master, who was after them wanting to take them out for turning on him. Up until that night, the sisters had only known how to follow orders and carry out the will of the Shredder. They had no other knowledge of the outside world. The sisters chose to take matters into their own hands in an effort to choose an alternative route. They later encounter four turtle brothers and their Master/Father, and they are eager to follow them wherever they go.

There are four guidelines turtles stick to.

1) Live by the code of the martial arts
2) Never fight unless someone else starts
3) Always stick together no matter what
4) If all else fails then it's time to kick butt!

The Turtle Team

1) Leonardo's always in control.
2) Although she has a serious side, Jesse also has a sense of humor.
3) The wise guy is Michelangelo.
4) Tasneem is the lovely one.
5) Donatello, he's the brains of the bunch.
6) Although bashful, Cheyenne demonstrates intelligence as well.
7) Count on Raphael to throw the first punch!
8) Jamey displays the most attitude!

As you journey with the turtles, you'll discover where they will go on their journey, while growing closer and developing a love for each other.

The Brothers

The Sisters