Nano vs Turtles

In New York

At The Junkyard

Harry is sitting in an old recliner atop some junk, holding cash in one hand, and a pearl necklace in the other. Nano was pacing back and forth, keeping an eye on Cheyenne who was struggling to get free of the metal chains that were holding her by her wrists. "Man, that was something, those space aliens." Harry said making Cheyenne look at him. "We are turtles." Cheyenne said to him. "Whatever." Harry said to her then he looks at Nano. "But you saved me, kid. You saved me. You're a stand-up guy, you know that? I'm proud of you." Harry said to Nano who spins its wheel to display a smiling mask. "Hey, you think maybe those green freaks came from the same place you're from? Wherever that is. You think maybe they're here to take you back?" Harry asks Nano who displays a sad face. "No, I wouldn't like that, either. Maybe it's time for us to blow out of town." Harry said to it while Cheyenne tries to free herself.

In The Battle Shell

Donnie drove to the junkyard while following his computer. "We're almost on top of it." Donnie said to them as the monitor above driver's side beeps, showing a flashing red dot. "It should be right through there." Donnie said to them as he droves into the closed gate and drives into the junkyard. Donnie keeps an eye out for Harry and Nano but more Cheyenne than the other two. "Wait. You hear that?" Harry asks Nano.

Donnie stops the Battle Shell and the turtles all jump out with their weapons in hand. "Look at all this stolen stuff." Leo said to Jesse who was looking at the items. "Where is that thing? The locator says it should be right here." Donnie said to them while the locator beeps in his hands. "I know it's been used before, guys, but I'm getting a ba~ad feeling about this." Mikey said to them while Tasneem sees Cheyenne. "Guys, over there!" Tasneem yelled making everyone turn to see Tasneem pointing to a magnetic crane that Cheyenne was hanging from. "CHEYE!" Donnie shouts her name making Cheyenne look at them. "Donnie, listen Nano is-" Cheyenne said but she was cut off when Nano suddenly bursts up from behind piles of junk and the turtles scatter. Tire atop Nano's body spins to display the angry mask then it reaches out with its arms into the junk and the nanobots swarm, pulling material into Nano's body until it is huge. The masks are replaced by a video screen, on which an angry face is displayed. "And now I'm getting an even badder feeling about this." Mikey said to them while Nano screeches angrily. "Uh, guys? Anybody wanna tell me how we're going to do this?" Tasneem asks them. "Like we always do, together. Hit it so fast it can't rebuild itself. Now!" Leo yelled and the turtles charge each striking Nano with their weapons. Leo slices off one of Nano's hands making the robot screech and clutching the arm while nanobots swarm around the cut limb. "Nice one, Leo." Jesse said to him. "Thanks." Leo said to her as Nano reached down, Nano reconnects with the hand and then flexes it. "Can you do that move again?" Jesse asks Leo as Nano screeches again and reaches down to snatch Mikey off the ground. "Mikey!" Leo yells his name while Nano stares at Mikey, and then changes grip so he's holding one of Mikey's legs and the turtle is dangling upside down. "Uh. Uh. Whoa. Not good." Mikey said as Nano's hand starts spinning and so does Mikey while Donnie enters the Battle Shell. "Whoa!" Mikey yelled while Donnie runs from Battle Shell holding a torch and wearing protective goggles. "I'm coming, Mikey!" Donnie yelled as he runs over to Nano. "Make it quick. I'm gonna hurl. Literally!" Mikey yelled as Donnie runs up a pile of junk and jumps at Nano, who knocks him out of the air. Donnie hits the ground hard, minus his torch and goggles. "It's fast." Donnie said to them while Tasneem helps Donnie up. "That's not a good thing, Don." Mikey said to him while he was still spinning until Nano releases him and Mikey slammed into a pile of junk. "Whoa!" Mikey yelled as he rolls down to the ground and sits up with a pained grunt. "So, I'm gonna say that plan didn't go so well." Mikey said to them while Tasneem runs over to him and helps Mikey up. "Plan B?" Donnie asks them. "Plan B." Leo and Jesse said in unison.