Fallen Angel

I guess you could say I'm having a bad hair day, and a bad head day, and a bad neck day, and a bad shoulder day, and a bad pretty much everything right down to my pinky toe day. But somehow, I get the feeling it's about to get a whole lot worse. - Casey Jones

Two Days Later

At nighttime in New York, a few other Purple Dragons walk out of an alley and use crowbars to pry open the shutter in front of a store. A guy named Dragon Face walks up to a teenage girl with purple pigtails and a sleeveless hoody. "Clutch time, Angel." Dragon Face said to her then he picks up a brick off the ground. "Think you got the juice to be a Purple Dragon?" Dragon Face asks her as he hands her the brick. "Oh yeah. I got the juice." Angel said to him then she throws the brick at the store window, breaking it. The Purple Dragons loot the store, while Angel watches them. Dragon Face grabs a cash register and slams it on the ground and he starts grabbing the cash out of it and putting it in a bag. When they were all down the Purple Dragons run out of the store. "Nice work, kid. One more test and you're in." Dragon Face said to her and he gives her the bag of money. 

Dragon Face walks out the back of the store and looks around before he signals for the rest of the Dragons to come out. "Hey, big guy." Dragon Face hears someone from behind him making Dragon Face turns around only to get kicked square in the face. Dragon Face lands into the other Purple Dragons while Angel shadows in the dark with weapons. "See, guys? You never know what kind of fun you're gonna find on the old nightly training run." Mikey said to them while walking over to Tasneem's side. "Now class..." Jesse said to her group while she points at Dragon Face. "Who can tell me what he did wrong?" Jesse asks them while she leans onto Leo who looks at her. "You mean besides being a badly dressed, law-breaking, good-for-nothing, lowlife, street punk?" Raph answers her. "Correct, Raph." Jesse said to him while Dragon Face gets up. "Bust 'em up, Dragons!" Dragon Face yelled and the group runs over to the turtles and Casey while Dragon Face hides in the store. "Wahoo!" Casey yelled as he knocks back a thug with his hockey stick. "When are these Dragon goons gonna learn?" Leo asks them while kicking down another thug. "Green beats purple every time." Mikey said to him knocking back another thug and making the thug land right by Angel. "They'll all be black and blue by the time I'm finished with them." Raph said to them while Jamey jumps over Raph and she kicks two thugs down while Angel tries to run around a corner. "We've got a runner!" Donnie yelled as he notices Angel running away. "Don't worry, it's covered!" Raph yelled to him as he fights more thugs. Angel, still holding the bag of money runs around a corner and bumps right into Casey, who's wearing his mask. Angel falls back while Jamey walks over to Casey's side. "Going somewhere princess?" Jamey asks her while pointing her weapon at Angel. Angel looks up at the two and Casey was shocked. "Angel?" Casey said to her making Jamey look at him while Angel gets up and runs. A thug comes out of an alley and tries to hit Jamey, but Casey pushes the thug into the wall. Angel tries to climb up a fence, but Casey grabs her foot making her drop the money bag and start kicking at Casey. "Let go of me, creep!" Angel yelled while she tries to kick Casey. "Angel, wait!" Casey yelled as Jamey grabs Angel's foot while Casey takes off his mask. "It's me. Casey." Casey said to her making Angel surprised. "Casey?" Angel said then he drops down from the fence. "And a creep." Angel said looking at Jamey. "Jamey." Jamey said to her. "Whatever." Angel said to her. "That is my friend you are talking to." Casey said to her making Angel look at him. "What are you doing here?" Angel asks him. "Stopping you from making the biggest mistake of your life." Casey said to her. "What? The Purple Dragons?" Angel said to him and she chuckle. "No, they're my posse. My family." Angel said to him. "But you got real family at home." Casey said to her. "Yeah, well who asked you, loser? If I wanna be a Purple Dragon, it's my own business!" Angel yelled at him. "Until you start breaking the law." Jamey said to her then Jamey points at the money bag on the ground. "Then it's our business." Jamey said to her making Angel quickly pick up the bag. "Yeah, well I don't see no badge on you two!" Angel said to them. "And I don't see no dragon on you. Not yet. So why don't you quit while you still got a chance?" Casey said to her trying to get thought to her. "I ain't quitting nothing! Tonight was my first test. Tomorrow I pass my initiation. And then I'm gonna wear my dragon with pride." Angel said to him then she walks away. "That dragon comes with a price." Jamey said to her as Jamey and Casey follow her. "You don't know what you're getting yourself mixed up in." Casey said to her making Angel turn to them. "Yeah, maybe you're right!" Angel yelled sarcastically then she hits Jamey with the bag making Jamey hit into Casey making the two fall back down. Angel then runs towards the fence and she climbs over the fence. "But I can still take care of myself!" Angel yelled then she runs away.