Trusting Your Gut

A very wise frog once said 'it's not easy being green', but believe me he didn't know the half of it - Mikey

"So, what do we do Leo?" Jesse asks Leo who looks at Jesse. "Well..." Leo said while taking Jesse's arm pulling her away from the others. "I know that Splinter wouldn't like having some girl in the lair that we don't even know." Leo said to her. "But it is the right thing to do." Jesse said to him making Leo look back at Mikey who had April in his arms. "Let's take her back to the lair." Leo said to them while Jesse crosses her arms and she smiles at Leo. "What?" Leo asks her while they start making their way back to the lair. "I didn't know I can control you that easily." Jesse said to him making Leo confused. "What?" Leo asks her making Jesse walk in front of him. "Does that make me the leader too?" Jesse asks Leo making Tasnem walk up to them. "Having two leaders will be so cool and Jesse was the leader of us before meeting you guys." Tasneem said to them and she runs over to Jamey while Jesse walks next to Leo. "I guess having someone to discuss plans with will take some of the pressure off of me." Leo said to her making Jesse smile at him. "We'll make the perfect team then." Jesse said to him making Leo turn to her. 

Is it possible for Leo to rely on her? 

Back In The Lair

The turtles standing in front of their couch where April lay sleeping. "What are we going to say to her when she wakes up?" Tasneem asks them making Mikey walk over to her. "How about, saying Hi?" Mikey asks her with a smile. "Oh man, what a dream." April said as she woke up making everyone look at her. "Turtles fighting robots." April said as she lifts head from the pillow. "Did I fall asleep watching TV again? That was the..." April said as she spots the Turtles. "Weirdest thing...I've ever seen." April said to herself. Tasneem looks at Mikey who was smiling broadly then he winks and clicks his tongue at April. April looks around the lair, Mikey steps forward and gets her attention. "Hi!" Mikey said to her with a smile making April scream causing Mikey to scream with her. "Please don't do that. I almost jumped out of my shell." Mikey said to her while he clutched his chest. April looks at Mikey's hand making her even more scared of them. "It has three fingers." April said to herself then puts pillow on top of her head and closes her eyes. "I'm asleep, I'm asleep, I'm asleep, I'm asleep..." April said to herself while Cheyenne stands behind Donnie hiding from April's eyes. "This isn't going very well." Jesse said to them. "Hey, come on! We don't have much practice talking to humans. It's gonna take a little time." Mikey said to them. "He is not wrong." Jamey said to them. "I'm asleep, I'm asleep." April said, then she lifts the pillow and looks at Turtles then covers her face with the pillow. "I'm so asleep." April said as she covers her face again while Mikey shakes his head and yawned. "Man, she's making me sleepy." Mikey said to Tasneem who looks at him. "Did you stay up all night reading comic books again?" Tasneem asks him. "Maybe." Mikey said to her while Raph walks up to April and he taps her on the shoulder. "Hey, you." Raph said making April lifts the pillow and looks at Raph. "What?" April said looking at him. "What do you know about those Mouser robot things?" Raph asks her while Jesse touches the scar on her arm. Leo looks at her to see Jesse touching her scar, Jesse never told them how she get that. "Well..." April said while hugging the pillow. "First I thought they were for cleaning up the city's rat problem, but then I got suspicious when Dr. Stockman said...oh, no, I'm talking to it." April said making Jamey look at her. "What?" Jamey asks her while Cheyenne holds onto Donnie's arm. "I'm talking to it. To you! Okay, April, you are talking to a giant, three-fingered turtle. The only logical explanation is that you're dreaming. So everything's okay." April said to herself then she looks at the turtles. "Hello." April said to them with a little wave, making Tasneem wave back at her. "Hello, April. How are you doing?" Leo asks her talking slowly and carefully. "Oh, I'm fine. Everything's absolutely great." April said to him and she starts to giggle hysterically, then gasps as she sees a new figure approaching. "Then perhaps you are ready to answer some questions." Splinter said to her. "You...you're a..." April said and she faints at the sight of Splinter. "You sure have a way with the ladies, Master Splinter." Donnie said to him then he looks at Cheyenne to see her holding onto his arm. "Now what do we do?" Jesse asks them while Cheyenne lets go of Donnie realizing she was holding onto him making Donnie smile at her. "Let's nudge her." Leo said to them while Mikey takes Tasneem's hand pulling her away from the group and to a table. "I'll snap her out of it." Raph said to them as he gets ready to snap her out of it while Mikey hands Tasneem a music player. "Raphael, no!" Splinter yelled at him while Mikey and Tasneem sits down on a chair. "Aww, somebody gets me and Tasneem when she wakes up." Mikey said to them and he looks at Tasneem. "We are going to take a nap." Mikey said to her. "And why am I joining you?" Tasneem asks him. "Well, why not." Mikey said to her as he puts on his headphones and starts listening to music. Tasneem watches as Mikey closes his eyes closes then she looks at the player in her hands before putting it on to listen to music.