The Garbage Truck

"Here's another fine mess we've gotten ourselves into...literally. This has been one strange night, believe me, but no matter how weird it's been up 'til now, we never expected this..." - Cheyenne

In New York, in an abandoned dump full of homeless people living in shacks, the turtles were there collecting some things that would help improve their lair. The homeless people weren't scared of the turtles some of them thought they were wearing costumes. The turtles were welcome to grab anything they needed in exchange for some useful supplies like food or blankets.  

Mikey and Tasneem were riding around on their skateboards while the others dug through the trash. "All right! Green, mean, and totally extreme! Booyah!" Mikey yelled as he rides pass the others with Tasneem following behind him. "Ugh! Hey Don, you don't want something that's so gross you don't want to touch it, right?" Raph asks he wiped some gross slime off his hand. "If it's gonna improve the lair, we can use it." Donnie said to him while Cheyenne puts some items in a shopping chart. Jamey looks over at Mikey and Tasneem who was riding while laughing with each other. "Why isn't Mikey and Tasneem helping? It's not fair." Jamey said to them complaining making Cheyenne chuckled. "Would you rather have them happy or bored?" Donnie asks her making Jamey though for a moment. "He has a point." Raph said to Jamy as Mikey and Tasneem rode pass them.

Tasneem didn't stop skating when Mikey did, and as a result, she collides with him. "Oops." Tasneem said as she falls over but Mikey catches her. "I get you." Mikey said to her and he stands Tasneem up. "You okay?" Mikey asks her. "Yeah, thanks to you." Tasneem said to him and Tasneem gives Mikey a cheek kiss that causes him to blush. "Hey, thanks for the shopping cart, guys." Donnie said to the people while pushing the cart. "Hope you found some useful items amid the refuse, my green amphibious friends." Professor said to them while Leo finds a Yin Yang necklace. "Sure did, Professor." Cheyenne said to him while Leo puts the necklace in his belt. "Here are some things we picked up for you." The Professor said as he gives Cheyenne two circuit boards. "Two undamaged circuit boards for you, two." The Professor said to the two then he walks over to Mikey and Tasneem while Cheyenne hands the circuit boards to Donnie. "A near mint condition comic book for you, my green lad." Professor said handing a comic book to Mikey. Last time you said you were collecting them." Professor said to him. "Thanks, Professor." Mikey said to him then he hands it to Tasneem so she can look at it. "And for your young lady." The Professor said as he hands Tasneem a big plush cat eating a cookie. "I LOVE IT!" Tasneem yelled while hugging the plush cat. "Tasneem." Tasneem's sisters said at the same time. "Thank you." Tasneem said to the Professor who nods before walking over to Jamey and Raph. "And for you two." The Professor said to Jamey and Raph handing them each a motorcycle helmets. "Thanks." Jamey said to him then the Professor walks over to Leo and hands him a book about ancient Japan. "I thought someone like you would enjoy reading  something like this. And I find out there are adept ninja assassins, capable of bypassing any obstacle in there." The Professor said to him then he walks over to Jesse. "And for you." The Professor said to her and he hands Jesse a sword with eight turtles engraved into the holster and the hilt. "It's beautiful." Jesse said as she runs her fingers on the turtles. "Thank you." Jesse said to him while Donnie and Cheyenne takes the cart back to the Battle. "Your welcome my dear." He said as Donnie and Cheyenne comes out from the back of the Battle Shell carrying an armload of items. Jesse hooks the holster of the sword to her belt while Donnie and Cheyenne gives out blankets and clothes out. "Here, we brought some blankets and warm clothes." Donnie said to them. "They're a little worn, but they should help at night." Cheyenne said to the Professor. "One man's refuse is another man's treasure. You know, there is a theory that we are all recycled." Professor said to Cheyenne and Donnie. "The big bang theory says that all matter has been exploding then imploding then exploding again since the beginning of time. Our very molecules are being recycled." Professor said to them making Raph look confused then he look at Jamey who was also confused while Tasneem looks at Mikey who shrugged. "You know, I just finished a book on the Big Bang. I'll bring it by later." Donnie said to the Professor. "Much obliged, Donatello, much obliged." The Professor said to him while shaking Donnie's hand. "Hey, are there fewer of you here than usual?" Raph asks them while he looks around. "A lot of guys gone missing lately. Plus it's weird, they don't take their stuff." A Homeless Blond said to Raph. "Yup." Thin Homeless guy said to them while looking at the fire. "I have a theory about that." The Professor said to them. "Another one." Jamey said to herself. "There has been talk of a terrifying figure who takes us away in the dead of night. His name is whispered in fear. They call him the garbage man." The Professor said to the turtles, the turtles look at each other before bursting into laughter. "You almost had me going there, the garbage man. Geez. Gotta roll, guys." Raph said to the guys as the turtles goes to the Battle Shell while Donnie and Cheyenne walks over to the Professor. "Be sure to let us know if your friends show up." Donnie said to the Professor. "Or if anyone else disappears." Cheyenne said to him before the two go back to the Battle Shell.