The Angrier Mind

In New York

At The Turtles' Lair

Mikey and Tasneem were bugging Donnie and Cheyenne to do some tricking on the truck while Leo was training to learn a leaping split kick with Splinter and Jesse was watching him. "See you two, we can have our very own Battle Shell. I've even got a name for it. I call it The Battle Shell!" Mikey said as he shows Donnie the picture of the drawing of the high-tech truck. "Very original Mikey." Cheyenne said to him with a touch of sarcasm obvious in her voice. "I've got it all figured out." Mikey said to them making Tasneem elbow him in the rubs. "Sorry...we got it all figured out." Mikey said to them making Tasneem smile at him. "Turbo-boosters, double-action traction, cool secret thingies shooting out the back." Mikey said to them. "Ya, come on Cheye we should totally be tricking out the armored truck that we got from those purple dragons." Tasneem said to her sister who looks at her. "By "we", you mean me and Donnie, right?" Cheyenne asks her even if the answer was obvious. "And we don't have the time. There's too much to do around here." Donnie asks them as he grabs the picture and crumples it up to toss it. "Besides, where would we keep the thing?" Donnie asks him as Tasneem picks up the paper. "We could find a place. Just think of overhauling the wheels. Please? Please please please please?" Mikey begged the two. "Did we mention you two are our favorite turtles?" Tasneem said to them. "Ssshhh." The four hear Splinter who was holding two planks. "Leonardo is working on perfecting his Ninjutsu skills. Perhaps something my sons should consider?" Splinter said making Tasneem laugh a little while Splinter turns to Leo. "Leonardo, leaping split-kick!" Splinter commanded as he holds up the 2 boards. Leo jumps up and attempts the move, but cannot do it making Splinter push him back using the boards. Jesse can see Leo was frustrated while Splinter walks over to him. "Don't worry my son. It will come with practice." Splinter said to him and he looks at Jesse. "Jesse, would you like to give it a try?" Splinter asks her making Tasneem and Cheyenne look over at them. "Sure." Jesse said to him as she walks over to Splinter and Leo. "Make it more challenging by throwing the boards up in the air." Jesse said to Splinter making him shocked that Jesse wanted to try that. As soon as Jesse was ready, Splinter throws the boards making Jesse quickly run up a support beam and jumps from it, and did a perfect split breaking both boards. Jesse does two backflips before she lands perfectly back on the ground. "Show off." Tasneem and Cheyenne said at the same time while Donnie, Mikey, Leo, and Splinter gives Jesse shocked looks. Jesse simply bowed to them and she walks away with Leo watching her. "Donatello and Cheyenne." Mikey said to the two while impersonating Splinter's voice. "If you build it, we will ride." Mikey said to them. "In turtle-style!" Tasneem said to them. "Here, motor-mouth." Donnie said as he grabs the "Sewer Sweet Sewer" sign and hammer. "Make yourself useful. Hang this up someplace nice." Donnie said to the two handing the items to Mikey. 

Mikey and Tasneem leave Donnie and Cheyenne to find a place to put the sign. "They just want to be alone with each other." Tasneem said to Mikey who laughs. The two young turtles found an empty wall, Mikey starts hammering the sign on the wall but the nail won't go through the wall. "What's this wall made of? Bricks?" Mikey asks Tasneem. "Well, that's usually what they are made of Mikey." Tasneem said to him jokingly. Mikey laughs at his own stupid question before he went to get a sledgehammer and chisel. "Alright, tough guy. Hehehe. Let's dance!" Mikey said and he successfully nails the sign to the wall, but the wall starts shaking. "Uh oh." Tasneem said to herself as a big piece was about to fall on Tasneem but Mikey picked her up bridal style and jumps out of the way. Unfortunately, Mikey ends up tripping over another piece and he fell on top of Tasneem. Both turtles turned bright red as they stare at each other until Mikey quickly got off Tasneem but still offered her a hand up. Tasneem grabs his hand as he helps her up. "What, happened?" Jesse and Leo ask in unison as the group walks over to the two. "Looky what I and Mikey found." Tasneem said as she points at the large stone door with engravings on it. "It's a door of some kind." Donnie whispers to them. "Be careful." Leo said in a whisper too. "Why are we whispering?" Tasneem and Mikey ask the two in a whisper making Donnie and Leo look at them. Cheyenne walks closer to the door and places a hand on the door which opens it, releasing a foul-smelling gas. "Whew! That's some stank." Donnie said to them. "Don't look at me, my brother. Remember, he who smelled it dealt it." Mikey said to him then the group walked into the room and a bunch of lights in the room turn on and a crystal is hanging from the ceiling. "Hey. I found a bunch of these crystals when I was cleaning up the Lair. They were all broken though." Mikey said to them while the group looks around. "Where's the power source for this room? I don't see any wires or-" Donnie said as the door closes behind him and the room starts to shake. "Hey, are we...moving?" Jesse asks them.