The King

Being a Ninja Turtle, I've seen a lot crazy things in the past few years, but this really takes the prize

Being a Ninja Turtle, I've seen a lot crazy things in the past few years, but this really takes the prize. - Donnie

At first, I thought I was dreaming. Then I wished I was. But this was no dream. This was definitely a nightmare. - Cheyenne

The Next Night, At 2nd Time Around

"Look, we need to go back down there and flush those stinkin' Foot ninjas outta our sewers." Raph said to Jesse and Leo. "And he means flush." Jamey said to them, the four were standing in front of the television. April is seated on the couch, while Donnie, Cheyenne, Tasneem and Mikey were sitting on pillows placed on the floor and there facing each other and snacking. Tasneem feeds Mikey, Evans Hot Sauce Flavored Cheese Nibs who eats it up fast. Donnie looks over at Cheyenne who was drinking so water while Splinter sits cross-legged on the floor, observing the other turtles arguing. "Raph, we don't even know what they're doing down there." Jesse said to him. "I don't care!" Raph yelled getting in Jesse's face. "You should!" Leo yelled at him while getting infront of Jesse to face his brother. "My sons, you thwarted their many schemes and defeated their master. Clearly, they are searching for our lair." Splinter said to them. "I thought, with the Shredder gone, we'd seen the last of those bozos. Do you really think they could find our lair? I just got my room the way I like it. And my famous ninja trading card collection is just lying out in the open. If they take that, I'll—I'll..." Mikey said as he lays his head on Tasneem's lap. "Relax, Mikey." Tasneem said to him while she rubs his head. "And with all the techno camouflage and security devices I've installed, there's no way they'll find our place." Donnie said to him while Tasneem opens a bag of chips. "Barbecue soy chip?" Tasneem asks him. "Fire away." Mikey said to her and Tasneem drops the chip into Mikey's open mouth. "Those ninjerks are keeping us from our home. We should be down there smacking heads!" Raph yelled. "Running into battle without knowledge or preparation is foolish. Sometimes it is best to sit still. The answers will come." Splinter said to them. "Master Splinter's right. Besides, our home is where we're all together as a family. That's what really matters." Leo said to Raph making April clears her throat. "You guys are more than welcome to stay with me for as long as you need to. Just as long as you don't stand in front of the TV." April said to them making the turtles who were standing move out of the tv. "Uh, sorry." Jamey said to her. "Sorry, April." Leo said to her then the doorbell rings and the turtles all gasp. "Huh?" Mikey said as he sits up. "Oh, no. Who could that be?" April asks as she stands up and she goes to the door. "You guys can't be seen. You'd better all—hmm." April said as she turns and sees that the turtles and Splinter have vanished. April doesn't see that Leo is perched above the door  as she opens the door to see a delivery man. "Chinese takeout." The delivery said while Jamey and Raph was hiding in the dome ceiling chandelier. "Fourteen ninety-five, lady." The delivery man said to her. "But I didn't order any--" April said then she notices as Donnie and Cheyenne hiding by the side table. "Oh, of course, I did. I'll get my purse." April said to him then she walks off and the delivery man spots Mikey in the easy chair. He closes his eyes and shakes his head, and when he opens his eyes again, there's a big stuffed chair in his place that was place by Tasneem. "Huh?" He said as April returns just as the man starts to enter. "Uh, thanks." April said to him as she gives him money and takes the bag. "Thank you so much. Bye-bye now." April said and she closes the door. "Phew." April said as she turns and everyone is back in place. "Wow, you guys are good." April said to them. "It's our job." Jesse said to her with a smile. "We're ninja." Donnie said to her. "Yeah." Mikey said as he picks up the chip bag. "Check out my ninja stealth action. Now you see me." Mikey said as he puts the bag in front of his face. "Now you don't." Mikey said then he does it again. "Now you see me. Now you don't." Mikey said to them. "Give me that, Houdini! You been hoggin' the nachos all afternoon." Donnie said to him as April steps up next to them and holds up the food bag. "Your order, I presume?" April asks them. "He did it!" Mikey and Donnie said at the same time while pointing at each other. "May I have the privilege of getting you anything else, m'lords?" April asks Mikey and Donnie. "No, we're fine. Thanks." Donnie said to her while Mikey takes the bag from April. "One from column A." Mikey said while handing a box to Donnie. "One from column B." Mikey said then the two start eating out from the box. "Uh. I feel like I've gone from happily single to mother of four overnight." April said to herself. "Tell me about it." Splinter said to her. "Why only four? The girls are with us too." Mikey said to her. "Yes, but they are better." April said to him while Raph yawns and stretches. "Well, I'm hittin' the showers." Raph said to them then he looks at Jamey. "You want to join me?" Raph asks her with a smirk. "No." Jamey said to him. "Fine, but you don't know what you missing." Raph said to her and he kisses her cheek before walking to the bathroom.