𝖝𝖝𝖝𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎. the look of love, the rush of blood

chapter thirty-eight

( the look of love, the rush of blood )

              WHEN RETURNING TO GRIMMAULD PLACE FROM ST

WHEN RETURNING TO GRIMMAULD PLACE FROM ST. MUNGO'S, Harry was terribly quiet, and everyone had began to notice it. He hardly said a word on their journey home, not when Mrs. Weasley spoke to him, or Ron, or Ascella. He sat there in silence, merely staring out the window, despite there being nothing to see.

Mrs. Weasley was concerned with Harry from the second they left St. Mungo's, consistently pestering him with what was the matter, but Harry refused to speak. When they did end up back at Grimmauld, Mrs. Weasley urged Harry to go up to bed and get some rest, which is what Harry did, leaving them all dismally.

Seraphina, Ascella's mother, had returned to Grimmauld also, and, as term had finished, had Caelum with her, whom Ascella was extremely pleased to see. The sight of Grimmauld place caused Caelum to rethink of all the harsh and cruel memories from that summer, but Ascella was there to cheer him up and distract him, which Caelum was terribly grateful for.

After a short while, Harry still haven't appeared from the bedroom, the door rang, Mrs. Black howling and screaming, and Hermione entered, stunning and confusing them all.

"Hermione?" Ascella said, baffled. "I thought you were spending Christmas with your parents?"

"Yeah, well, skiing's not for me," Hermione muttered, and Ascella didn't want to ask what skiing was. "Where is he?"

"Upstairs," Ascella nodded to the staircase. "He's moping, so good luck."

"Oh, he won't be for long," Hermione said, determined. Ascella rose a brow, but was confident in Hermione's abilities to get Harry from his room.

Ron and Ginny joined her side, watching Hermione climb the stairs, and then vanish around the corner. "Shall we go wait in the room? Hermione won't stop until she gets Harry out of that room."