Part 1

"Let me go!" said the man who was tied to the chair, he screamed in fear.

"Tch tch you should think about what will happen to you when you do that. I warned you, didn't I? and I have no choice but to kill you right?" The man said, who was walking around the bound man was playing with the knife as if it was just a toy to him.

The man suddenly went in front of the bound man and his fingertips lifted the man's chin to look straight into his eyes. The bound man's eyes were full of fear and his face was pale, afraid of what would happen to him

"Look into my eyes, I want to see you cry for help.." said the man and he smiled cynically.

"Please sir let me go.... somebody help me!" said the bound man crying loudly and he screamed for help in a trembling voice.

"HAHAHHAHAHHA" The man holding the knife was laughing madly like a psycho, as if he was enjoying the pain and fear of the man in front of him.

"No one can help you hm?" said the man while smiling contentedly seeing the man's fear was getting bigger and bigger, clearly reflected in his face and eyes.

"Please sir I will do anything for you sir please spare me, please sir I beg you.." the man said in a weak voice.

The psycho man just smiled in satisfied seeing his victim plead.

"Hm.. you will do anything?" The psycho guy asked.

"Okay then. I will spare you." The psycho man said with an unreadable expression, then he kept his knife in the bag strapped to his waist.

"Really sir!? thank you so much!" The bound man said with a happy cry because he didn't think the man in front of him would save him by just pleading.

Or... that's what he thought

The man suddenly laughed like a madman which made the bound man feel scared again.

"Tch tch you think I'm going to spare you huh? Aww that's cute. You think I'm going to let you go just like that? Tch you're stupid Mr.Alex."

"H-huh what do you mean?" The man named alex asked with a voice trembling with fear.

Suddenly...

*BANG*

The sound of gunshots echoed throughout the basement. Turns out, the psycho guy shot Alex right in the head and left a hole. Blood oozed from the impact and flowed onto the floor.

The psycho man smiled satisfied with his artwork. He put his gun back in the pocket on his waist and then he left the basement.

When he opened the door, the bodyguard that was guarding the door bowed to him. He just nodded his head at them.

"Clean up the mess and about the dead body just throw him anywhere but make sure your work is clean otherwise your future will be like him too got it?" The man spoke in a very firm voice and his expression was cold and showed no emotion.

"Got it sir." The bodyguard said and bowed to him.

He just nodded at them and he walked towards his room to clean the dirty blood that stick on his shirt.

He unbuttoned his bloody shirt and threw it in the trash. He stepped into the bathroom and let the hot water soak into his body. He sighed deeply and let his body relax with a hot shower.

After 10 minutes of showering, he stepped out of the bathroom and took a plain black t-shirt and black sweatpants from his closet. After that, he put it on and went downstairs and headed to the kitchen.

When he was in the kitchen, he opened the fridge and took out a bottle of cold water. He put it on the table and looked for a mug. When he found it, he poured cold water over the mug and drank it. while he was drinking the water, he suddenly heard a voice of an old woman in her 60's.

"Khaotung" the old lady called his name.

He turned and when he saw who it was he started to smile.

"Yes?" He said

The old woman smiled and walked towards him.

When the old woman reached Khaotung, she placed her warm hand on the khaotung's cheek and began to rub it gently.

Khaotung smiled at the woman's actions and closed his eyes enjoying the warmth from the old woman's hand.