Part 15

Now Nanon and Ohm were on the street, walking together in comfortable silence. None of them wanted to start a conversation but the silence was not awkward.

Nanon sees an ice cream shop and pulls Ohm in.

"Hey hey why are you suddenly pulling me..." Ohm stopped his sentence when he saw that Nanon was actually pulling him to the ice cream shop.

"You can read signs right?" Nanon said casually and entered the shop.

Ohm smiled and shook his head at Nanon's cute behavior.

Nanon ordered two of vanilla ice cream. He takes it and goes to find Ohm who is waiting.

He gave one to Ohm. He sat down and started eating his ice cream.

Ohm ate slowly while his eyes were fixed on Nanon.

"I didn't know you had this side," Ohm said, smiling and teasing Nanon.

"Shut up. Not everyone gets to see this side of me and unfortunately you're one of the lucky ones." said Nanon while rolling his eyes back.

Ohm again shook his head but smiled because he taught this side of Nanon was cute and he felt so happy that he was one of the people who could see this side of Nanon and he swore he would never let anyone else see it.

While eating ice cream, they chat for a while, getting to know each other deeply. After they finished eating the ice cream they decided to just go for a walk.

They decided to stop at a nearby park.

They went to the park and Nanon sat on the swing and rocked himself back and forth slowly. Ohm took the swing next to Nanon and did the same as Nanon.

Ohm stopped himself from swinging and he looked down at the ground before saying something.

"Be my boyfriend?" Ohm said suddenly and because of the sudden offer, Nanon who admired the star was surprised and looked at Ohm in wonder.

"What?" Nanon asked again to make sure what he heard was true.

"Be my boyfriend." Ohm said and looked into Nanon's eyes.

Nanon could sense that Ohm was sincere based on his voice but he didn't expect this to come out of Ohm's mouth.

It would be a lie if he said that he didn't take an interest on Ohm.

"I.." Nanon felt like there was something stuck in his throat preventing him from speaking.

"Why? Are you afraid you'll fall in love with me?" Ohm said, trying to provoke Nanon.

Nanon who felt challenged, put his tongue in his cheek and looked at Ohm

"Fine I will be your boyfriend, who's afraid?" Nanon said confidently.

"Be careful not to fall deeply in love." Ohm spoke up, teasing Nanon again.

"Never." Nanon said confidently.

"Well, we'll see." Ohm said again and suddenly he and Nanon have an staring contest. Ohm suddenly winked at Nanon and to be honest Nanon said his heart was beating fast because of Ohm's cliche act. He was lying if he says he doesn't like what Ohm does.