Part 14

Now Khao and First are on the road, choosing where to go for their date.

"So where you want to go?" asked Khao looking towards the road.

"Hm.. what about.. the arcade?" First said and when he said arcade, his eyes lit up a little.

He looked at Khao with puppy eyes and now fuck that's Khao's weakness.

"Alright, let's go to the arcade then." Khao said.

"Yes!" First say and cheer.

Khao just chuckled.

[In The Arcade]

"Hey Khao! Let's play that game!" First's said excitedly and pulled Khao's hand.

The two were having fun at the arcade until they first saw a toy machine.

"Hey Khao, I want to play this." First said, Khao went to get the token.

After Khao has the token, he hands it over to First. First insert the token and start playing.

First move the button and press so that the machine can hook the statue. But it was failed

First was sad because he couldn't get the cat doll that he wanted.

"Let me get it for you." Seeing First sad, Khao offers himself to win for First.

Khao inserted the token and started playing. He pressed the button, and the hook started moving and it hooked the doll, and miraculously Khao won the doll in just one try.

"Khao! You win the cat!" First said excitedly.

Khao took the doll and gave it to First.

First took the doll and hugged it tightly.

Khao just smiled lovingly at the excited First.

"Are you hungry?" Khao said as he realized they had been playing for a while now.

"No-" but then First's stomach started growling.

Khao chuckled.

"Well your stomach says otherwise." Khao said and teased First.

First hide his face behind the doll.

[Skip Time]

After they ate and now Khao decided to take First to his favorite place.

After they arrived, Khao got out of the car and was followed by First.

Khao leaned against the front of his car while looking up at the sky.

First just follow him and lean next to Khao.

"This is where I go if I have a problem or something bothers me." Khao said suddenly.

First just looking at him then he looked at the sky again.

"From here, you can see the sky with clear stars. I always look at the stars if I'm in trouble because that's what reminds me of someone." Khao said sadly and just looked at the sky.

"Someone?" First ask, curious.

"Yes, my mother." Khao said, and tried not to cry.

"When I visit this place next time, I promise myself that I will bring someone who will change my life after I meet him." Khao said then looked at First who was surprised to hear Khao's words.

At first he couldn't believe what he was hearing, he couldn't say anything.

"I love you First, I really do." Khao said seriously and he looked into First's eyes with love.

First at a loss for words, when he tried to say something, the words seemed to get stuck in his throat.

Seeing First was silent, Khao held both of First's cheeks and moved forward, then he kissed First's lips.

First was startled, he didn't kiss back because it was too much for him to process at one time.

Khao pulled back, staring into First's brown eyes.

He then moved forward again and kissed First's lips again.

After a few seconds, First closed his eyes and started kissing him back. The kiss was slow and passionate but it showed how much they both loved each other but First still seemed oblivious to his love for Khao.

After a while, they pulled back and brought their foreheads together.

"I'm sorry First because of what I did, but believe me I really love you." Khao said with closed eyes.

First keep remaining silent ,when he didn't hear an answer from First, Khao backed away and when he tried to get away, First grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, he then placed his hands on both of Khao's cheeks and kissed Khao.

Khao was surprised but he quickly returned the kiss to First. The kiss shows how much they miss each other and how they complete each other.

They pulled back to catch their breath. They looked at each other's eyes with tears of joy. Then Khao hugged First tightly out of happiness. First responded by hugging Khao back.

The star witnessed the beginning of their love story...