Part 20

"Ugh..." First waking up, he opened his eyes and groaned at the white light that made his eyes hurt.

He looked around at his surrounding. When he tries to remember what happened, he finally remembers the last time he passed out.

Finally he remembered about Khao. He quickly got up, Ohm who was sleeping on his bed opened his eyes in shock at the sudden movement.

"Ohm! where's Khao?" First said panic when remembering Khao's condition.

"Calm down First, Khao is stable. Nanon is taking care of him now." Ohm said, calming the panic First.

"Thank god...." First heaved a sigh of relief and lay on his bed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, First is in a wheelchair. He had asked Ohm to take him to Khao ward.

"Can you push faster?" First said, impatient.

Ohm just rolled his eyes and pushed a little faster.

Finally they were in front of Khao's ward. Khao is still not awake from surgery.

Nanon sees First and tells him what the doctor said about Khao's condition.

"The doctor said he is stable now. Maybe in a few hours he will wake up." Nanon said as he got up from his seat.

First just nodded and went to the other side of Khao's bed.

"Then Ohm and I will leave you two." Nanon said, First nodded again and they both left the ward.

After they both left the ward, First looked at Khao gently. He took Khao's hand and his thumb stroked his hand gently.

"Khao.." First cried hysterically. "Wake up ter..." First cried while bowing his head.

While First was crying, he didn't realize that Khao was trying to open his eyes slowly. After he widened his eyes, he looked to his side and saw that First was crying. He smiled a little and called him softly.

"First.." Khao's rough voice was heard.

First stopped crying when he heard Khao's voice. He looked up and saw Khao looking at him.

"Khao! You're awake" First said while crying but there was still a smile on his face.

Khao tried to sit, First saw and helped him sit.

"Wait let me go call the doctor." First said, he wanted to call the doctor to report to him that Khao was conscious but Khao held his hand.

"Please, stay with me?" Khao said. First nodded and sat back down.

"How are you feeling?" Ask First.

"Better, but why are you wearing a hospital gown?" Khao asked confused.

"I passed out because of the bruises on my body." First said.

"I guess it's all over now?" Khao said and smiled.

"Yes... it's all over now.." First said then he hugged Khao tightly.

"Aw aw" Khao said feeling too tight and First accidentally touched his wound.

"I'm sorry" said First and pulled away from the hug.

"It's okay" Khao said and he saw how sad First was.

"Why are you sad?" Khao asked.

"I just hurt you.." First said sadly.

Khao touched First's face with both hands.

"No, I'm really okay. Don't be sad?" Khao said and squeezed First's face.

First laugh and nod. They looked at each other in silence and Khao slowly closed the gap between them until Khao's lips landed on First's.

The kiss was soft but slow. Suddenly the door opened.

"First you want to eat someth- fuck" Ohm wanted to ask First but Ohm saw them kissing.

"Dammit. Knock first Ohm" First said and glared at Ohm.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Do you want to eat?" Ohm asked again.

First shook his head no.

"Okay, if that's the case I'll leave you two. Go continue your business" said Ohm and smiled teasingly before closing the door.

First sighed and looked at Khao,they both giggled