Part 1.2

"You've grown up Khaotung, I feel like it was just yesterday that I took care of you when you were born." said the old woman getting emotional.

Khaotung just chuckled because of this old woman in front of him.

"Time flies so fast isn't it?" Khaotung said.

"Yes it is." The old woman answer.

The old woman stretched out her hand as a sign of embracing khaotung. Khaotung smiled and hugged the woman tightly and he closed his eyes feeling the warmth.

"My Khaotung.. please don't be sad.. I know you have been through a lot in your life hm.. I know losing your parents and only sister is a big trauma for you but you have me right? you can treat me as your mother.. I love you Khaotung.. you have no intention of leaving me right...?"

The old woman said and pulled away from the embrace to look at khaotung's face meanwhile khao had tears in her eyes and she was touched by the old woman's words. The question the old lady asked made him a bit hesitant to answer because he always thought it would be better if he died with his parents and sister but he didn't want the only person he trusted to be sad anymore because of his intention to die.

Khaotung nodded slowly.

"Yes I won't leave you." He tried to smile to reasure her.

A bit information about the old woman in the story ;

Her name is Nadia. She has been a maid in this house since khaotung's mother gave birth to khao. She was also a witness where Khao lost his parents and also his younger sister in the blink of an eye in front of his own eyes. She was also a witness where Khao saw his family brutally murdered in front of Khao's own eyes when he was only 5 years old. She is the godmother of khaotung. She is the one who takes care of the khaotung like her own child with full love.