Part 8.1

"Why didn't you tell me about your cut?" First said anxiously and started speeding.

A few minutes later we arrived and he parked his car in front of the door.

He quickly opened the passenger door and held me tightly.

He took me inside his house and he guided me to what I assumed was his room. He put me on the bed.

"Wait here, I'll get first aid." First said then went to his bathroom which was connected to his bedroom.

Then he came back with a first aid kit. He sat next to me and proceeded to clean my wound.

While he was doing it, I just stared at his face. We haven't been this close and I have to say.. He is very beautiful..

Why are you make me like this First?..

First, who was concentrating on healing the wound, suddenly looked up and he noticed Khaotung staring at him from the beginning.

"Why are you staring at my face? Is there something?" First said and started touching all over his face.

"No, you're just too pretty." Khao said without hesitation.

And yes, that managed to silence First because he didn't think Khao was so honest.

"Crazy." First said trying to cover his blush and continue to heal Khao's wound.

Khao just smiled and stared at First.

"Stop staring at my face." First said with a laugh and pushed Khao's face in another direction.

Khao just laughed and teased First by staring at him again.

"Bastard." First said with a laugh, and he wrapped Khao's arm with a bandage.

Khao just stared at First like he was his whole world.

I won't let anyone hurt you First, I promise with myself...