Part 5

After Khao managed to escape from First, he quickly headed to where he parked his motorbike and he found Nanon already on his own motorbike waiting for Khao.

"Khao! You're finally here. Let's get out of here." Nanon said and started his motorcycle engine while Khao quickly got on his motorcycle and put on his helmet after which he started the motorcycle engine and they both hurried to leave the company. They drive it quickly because they were afraid they would be followed.

Finally they reached their secret home. They both parked their respective motorcycles, when they opened their helmets they were gasping for breath from the incident.

"That's close huh?" Nanon said and chuckled.

"Yeah that was crazy." Khao said chuckled too.

They both entered the house and returned to the meeting room. They found Janhae typing something on her computer.

"Hey Janhae, we're back safely." Nanon said cheerfully.

"Safely your ass. I almost got killed asshole." Khao said and leaned his back on the chair with a tired sigh.

"Eyy at least you're not dead right?" Nanon said teasing Khao.

"Yeah yeah" Khao said and rolled his eyes at Nanon.

Janhae just shook her head at their behavior.

"Anyway Khao did you find anything in his office?" Janhae said asking Khao.

"Yes, I found a pendrive, I managed to take it before the intruders came." Khao said then took out a blue pendrive from his pocket and gave it to Janhae.

Janhae took the pendrive and she inserted it into the computer to access the information on the pendrive.

After almost 10 minutes, Janhae finally got some information from the pendrive.

"Hey guys, look I got something." Janhae said calling them both.

Khao and Nanon go to her and see what kind of information she got.

Both of them read carefully because they were afraid they might miss some important information.

As Khao read the information, he noticed something.

"Hey Janhae, can you make a copy of this and give it to me?" Khao asked Janhae.

"Yes I can." Janhae said and processed to make a copy of the information for Khao.

"Make it for me too." Nanon added. Janhae just nodded at him.

"Janhae, there's nothing else right? can i go home?" Nanon asked, he whined like a child.

"Yeah, there's nothing else you two can go to now." Janhae said and signaled for them to leave.

"Alright, if anything happens call us Jan." Khao said, Janhae just nodded and after that they both left the meeting room and left the house.

"Ughh" Nanon groaned and stretched his body.

Khao just looked at Nanon strangely and shook his head.

"Hi Khao, can I stay at your place?" Nanon suddenly asked as they both got on their respective motorbikes.

"Why? you have your own house right?" Khao said then looked at Nanon strangely.

"Please buddy." Nanon said and pursed his lips trying to make a cute face.

"Alright don't make that face at me you look ugly." Khao said in disgust.

"Heh, you're just jealous because I'm more handsome and cute than you, right?" Nanon said confidently and flashed Khao a smile.

"Yeah whatever." Khao says done with Nanon.