Part 19

"Khao! Khao! Please hold on don't leave me please" First said while holding the bed pushed by the nurse that Khao was on.

Flashback.

"Khao! Look back!" Ohm shouted and Khao quickly looked back to see the old man pointing a gun at First.

A few seconds before the bullet was fired, Khao turned and quickly hugged First from behind. He protected First from the bullets. Soon a shot rang out and Khao was shot in the back.

Khao flinched and he collapsed on the ground bleeding.

"Khao!" First screamed and held Khao in his lap.

Ohm took his gun and started shooting the old man twice, soon the old man died.

"Khao! Open your eyes! Please don't leave me!" First said, crying.

Ohm calls Nanon and reports to him about Khao's condition.

"Nanon, Khao get shot." Ohm said anxiously.

"Get him out of there quick!" Nanon said.

"First, we have to take him out" said Ohm, First looked at him with red eyes and nodded.

Ohm supports Khao in bridal style and gets out of there with First.

And now First, Ohm and Nanon were sitting outside the emergency ward, waiting for Khao who was being treated by the doctors inside.

First crying, he continues to blame himself for thinking that he was the one who put Khao in this situation.

"This is my fault. If I had realized earlier I should have been able to protect him" First said and hit his head several times.

"First, this is not your fault. Please don't be like this" Ohm couldn't bear to see his friend behave like this, he hugged First tightly and tried to calm First.

Unknowingly, due to fatigue and wounds that have not yet healed on First's body, First has passed out in Ohm's arms.

"First?" Ohm called out to him when First didn't move. "First?" Ohm called again but First didn't give any respond. Ohm pulled back and he realized that First had passed out.

"Shit! I forgot he was injured too" cursed Ohm when he remembered First was also badly injured.

He asked Nanon to call the nurse. Nanon nodded and went to find the nurse.