Part 13

"Ugh.." First woke up and groaned because of the headache he was having. He got up and shook his head to make his vision clearer. He got up and opened the door to his room. He went downstairs and went to the kitchen to get water for his dry throat.

Suddenly he smelled a delicious smell coming from the direction of the kitchen. He went to the kitchen and saw Khao's figure cooking, although Khao's back was facing First but First was still mesmerized by Khao.

Khao looked back and there he saw First who didn't move and just looked at him.

"Oh you're awake." Khao said and continued to cook.

He started to wake up when he heard Khao's voice and approached him.

"You can cook?" First ask while opening the fridge and taking cold water.

"A little." Khao said.

First just nod. He took a glass from the cupboard and poured cold water into it. He sat and drank water while staring at Khao who was cooking.

After a while Khao finally finished cooking and he served the food in front of First.

"Done." Khao said then sat in front of First smiling.

Served in front of First is 'Pad Thai (Thai-style fried noodles)'. Although just a simple dish, it looks special for First.

"Eat it and tell me your honest opinion about it." Khao said and smiled.

First nodded and started eating it.

"Ouihhh it's delicious!" First said excited like child.

Khao just smiled and liked to see this side of First.

"Cute." Khao said.

"Huh?" First said, he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"You're cute." Khao repeated and smiled widely.

First was flustered from the sudden praise.

He tried to hide his red face by looking down but unfortunately for him, Khao already saw his red face and that made First even cuter in Khao's eyes.

'Shit he's so cute.' Khao was screaming inside and trying to stop himself from pinching First's cheek.

First looked up and began to look around, his eyes searching for two figures.

"Where are Nanon and Ohm?" First ask when he can't find them.

"Dating, I guess?" Khao said with a grin and shrugged his shoulders.

First's expression suddenly turned gloomy. Khao can see it.

"Why? Do you want to go on a date too?" Khao said and looked at First.

"Eh? are you serious?" First said, eyes wide.

"Anything about you, I'll be serious so yes." Khao said with a smile.

"But-"

"No, I won't take any rejection. We're going on a date today." Khao cut off First's words.

"Alright." First couldn't do anything, so he just followed.

Khao grinned widely.