Mick's P.O.V.

i woke up and heard vince yelling, i got up and walked in. whats going on i asked? sharise is here! he said happily. "oh hi sharise" "hi!" she said back "well i should get settled into my room." she said. she walked out and went into her room "w-why didnt she show up before? i hesitated." "some guy broke into our house and she got stabbed like 4 times." he said "holy shit" i said. i went downstairs and tommy and nikki were sitting in the lobby.  we sat down and talk for a while. "fuck my back hurts." i told nikki and tommy. "fifteen more days in germany." nikki told me. just dont tell vince or hell be a little bitch about all of this. and vince came walking out of the elavator. hey guys! vince said happily. hey vince! tommy yelled. fifteen more days in germany vince. nikki told him. cool! he said. "well i guess he woke up on the right side of the bed" i said. "i guess he was just on edge" nikki told us.

well, today is sunday. i woke up sat up on the bed and watched TV for a bit. there was a knock on the door. "its open" i said. nikki came in "hey were going out to the club down the street want to come?" okay sure. we went down to the club and this club was different. there wasnt a woman in sight. "where the fuck are the chicks?" tommy asked then a bunch of naked guys came out. "shit i think this is a gay club boys!" nikki yelled. lets get outta here!

 we went farther down the road and found a club that said "GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS" "okay now were talkin!" we walked in and sat down and they were everywhere. vince walked up to one and they kinda started touching each other. "i hope sharise dosent show up" tommy said then we heard the door ding. What the fuck! sharise came in. she was pissed she ran to him and started slapping him. we were laughing our asses off "shouldnt have done that huh?" nikki yelled to him. the girl he was with just sat there and watched and tried to walk away. oh your not going anywhere you dumb bitch! then the girl slapped sharise. sharise grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the ground she stormed out.

 "fuck i fucked up.." vince grumbled. by the time we left it was already 8:00 pm and the show is at 8:30. we ran in and threw on some clothes and went down and did the show. we got back at like 10:00. and decided to go back to the club and sharise was there. while we were walking in vince was talking shit though. "sometimes boys i just want to end it right then and ther-" he stopped in his tracks when he saw sharise. what were going to say?  she asked kind of angry. n--nothing! vince said happily "well im getting on a flight home in 2 hours, your coming with." "baby i cant just fucking leave!" "well you are!" she barked.

i ran upstairs and walked in "your not actualy leaving right?" i asked "fuck no im not leaving!" he told me "if she wants to take me away she can go by herself, im not going anywhere sometimes i think about divorce but.. i dont know. she walked in on us after that. "okay start packing vince" "you know what. No! im not going anywhere" she thought he was joking "okay il see you in the airport" she left and we sat there and talked.

i heard vince on the phone "fuck you! i told you i wasnt leaving!" and that was the end of the call and they havent talked seince. but vince seems happy. and he hasnt been so dickish lately. but i heard vince saying to tommy that sharise might come back soon.