Mick's .P.O.V. 3

I woke up at 7 and i was face down on the floor with a bottle of cheap gas station tequila in my hands.

I Went downstairs And Nikki and tommy looked angry. "Morning guys." I said as i slowly sat down "Morning mick" They both said. "We can't Keep Vince if he keeps doing shit like this Nikki" Tommy Said. John came and sat down "Morning boys" We heard the phone ring "Phone for Nikki sixx!" The woman said, He got up and grabbed the phone, "Hello?" Nikki asked, He nodded his head and then hung up. 

"Vince is out of jail." "Oh shit alright lets go get him," tommy said. "So what am i going to Do guys?" John asked "Well i guess were going to have to let you go john." Nikki murmured John shook his head with anger. "Fuck you guys then!" he said as he walked away. 

We went down to the courthouse and got vince out of jail. 

"Thanks for getting me out guys" vince said as he got in the car. "Yeah no problem vince" nikki said as he started the car. We drove for hours to Arizona to play a show, i looked at the calendar and it said Augst 5th, 1990. "well boys this is the last show of the tour." nikki said as he stood up in his dressing room. 

We walked on to the stage and the crowd was roaring. we opened the show with same ol situation. we ended with shout at the devil. the show was decent. 

after the show we all drove home by ourselves i sat there in my car thinking about this wild ride that was the last 9 months. i drove for a while and got some food in vegas. i had a burger and fries and a pepsi. i got home and sat on my couch and watched the news, and i thought, damn, im going to miss this we had our highs and our lows but we always come out on top, thats family, nah, thats motley fuckin crue. 

The end .