Vince's .P.O.V. 3

I woke up in the hotel half off the bed wearing nothing but a pair of underwear and a bottle of tequila in my hand. It was 9 am when i got out of bed. and i hopped into my car and drove to the hospital. "hi im here to pick up sharise." "Im sorry sir but only 1 visitor alowed at a time" "Is her mom here?" "No hes a man who has red long strait hair."

 "What the fuck?" I Went running to the stairs because the elavator took off i was at the top floor before the elavator was at the 3rd floor. i ran into the room and Axl fucking rose was on top of her they were making out and they were fucking topless. And sharise stopped and looked at me "Hi! honey." "Whats going on here?" "Im making out with my girlfreind fuckhead." Axl barked at me. Shes your girlfreind? Well shes my wife asshole. He sent a punch to my nose and he broke it so i pinned him and started beating the living shit out of him. And the doctor had to pull me off of him "Wuss!" i yelled as i sent a punch from the grip of the doctor at his face.

he started, stumbling backward and And he fell and smashed through the window wall and fell out of the 7th floor and landed in the dumpster and i heard bottles smashing. And nothing happend he didnt move. "I want a divorce!" i yelled at her. i slipped out of the doctors grip and Ran outside and started my car. and Paridise city came on. God damnit! i yelled as i slammed the radio off.

 i checked out of the hotel and got to the hotel and went to the airport and got the quickest flight to scotland. i grabbed the phone that was on the headrest above me and dialed nikki. "Hello?" "Nikki, hey its me vince just wanted to let you know im on my way back." "Is sharise with you?" ""N...No were getting a divorce." "Oh, why?" "Well i cought her Cheating on me with axl godamn rose. "Fuck, what did you do about it?" "i threw him through a glass window on the 7th floor." "Good, dickhead deserves it. Ill see you later." Okay bye. i hung up. and went to sleep.

 the plane touched down at 5pm and i walked into the hotel "Hey vince!" Tommy yelled from the balcony of the 9th floor. "Hey man!" i walked upstairs and like usual mick was watching TV nikki and tommy were Out on the balcony in their underwear. we sat there and hung out had a couple of beers and Nikki showed me his new guns "The guy said this gun could blow a guys head clear off his shoulders" he chuckled "And this shotgun nearly blew tommy back when he shot it for the first time haha." And we hung out and had a good time. and i got to bed around midnight because i couldnt seleep.