Nikki's P.O.V. 2

Lately ive been worried  about vince. he and sharise just arent getting along too well. i still dont see how he is in love with her. her chest is as flat as her back and shes just not attractive.

i woke up. it was 9:34 and i saw the shadow of tommy standing above me. i looked up to see him smoking at the doorway. i guess he was waiting for me to wake up. i sat up and lit a cigarette. and tommy strutted in and stopped halfway there. good morning. tommy said chuckling. what is it? i asked weirded out. "you should just go look in the mirror." okay..? i said. i walked into the bathroom and stopped at the mirror kind of scared to see whats wrong with me. i look up at the mirror. Jesus! i yelled. there was a thick mustache and beard sharpied on my face. i ran out to tommy. What the fuck happend to my godamn face?! i said frantically. "i dont know i didnt do that!" i heard a quiet giggle come from the other room. i ran in and brandi was sitting there cracking up. you did this? i asked. "yeah it looks good on you!" she giggled. i ran and got in the shower and thankfully it came off.

today is saturday so there is no concert today. we decided to just hang around. i walked out on the Balcony. i just woke up.so i lit a cigarette. and tommy was sitting in a lawn chair in nothing but his underwear. it was like 23 degrees outside. he was sitting there smoking like nothing was happening. are you fucking crazy?! i asked him. "your going to get a cold tommy." "tommy fucking lee has never gotten a cold" you know what fuck it" i walked into the room and pulled my shirt and pants off so all i had on was underwear. "fuck its kind of nice" i said laying back in a chair. vince came walking out shivering in a full jacket and sweatpants. you think your cold? tommy asked him. and by the end of the day we were all sitting there for like 2 hours in nothing but underwear. even mick.

 we went back inside and watched TV together. and the news came on. "breaking news! sharise neil has died. she has taken a gunshot wound to the abdomen." vince was completely silent. completely pale. "jesus fucking christ" was all he said and he went running out of the room. and the news kept going the newsman heard something. "news just came in that sharise neil has been revived with 2 adrenaline shots to the heart" "Vinny get back here!" i yelled. "What? i need to get to her!" shes alive vince they just fucking revived her!" his face went back to normal. "but shes still in very bad condition." "who the fuck shot her?" he asked. they said it was self inflicted." i told him. well cancel a couple shows just get to your fucking wife man." he ran out. he didnt even check out he just ran. he was going 75 on a 55 on the way to the airport. he almost got pulled over. we just sat there in pure shock. mick got up and went downstairs to get some water and tommy went to take a nap. i kept watching TV worried for him. i went outside and lit a ciggarette and tommy and mick came following me. and in a flash there was reporters Everywhere "Mr. Sixx, where is vince neil. what happened?" she asked me. "for the sake of vince and sharise we are not going to say anything." they all glared at us and walked away. we went back inside and went to bed. i couldnt sleep. im just so fucking worried.