Vince's P.O.V. 2

i was on the plane so fucking anxious. "exuse me ma'm can the plane go any faster? im really in a rush." "im sorry sir we are at full speed." at around 9 am. the plane touched down. i was going so fast it felt like i was off the plane before it stopped moving. i ran into the airport. "exuse me could i borrow a rental car?" "okay that will be 50$ for the day." okay thank you" i sat a 50 dollar bill on the counter and ran. i hoped in this silver plated 67' mustang fastback. i was going 96 down the 85 highway i turned the car off and jumped out the window like a nascar driver and bolted inside. i left the airport at 9:08 and got to the hospital at 9:15. "Exuse me where is sharise neil?" i asked shaking "top floor room 8." "okay thank you " i ran up the stairs and got to her. she looked horrible. she was sleeping. so pale. she was hooked up to like 3 machines. i went and sat down with her and the doctor came in. so, Mr. neil. you wife had shot herself. id say in atempt to comit suicide.  the bullet started in her lower stomach and entered through her chest and was about a inch from penitrating her heart." well we havent been on great terms latelty. well stay here with your wife. she needs you. we just sat there for the rest of the day. i watched TV by her bedside.

well visiting hours are from 1pm-9pm so i have to get a hotel. i stayed at some hilton by the wisky a go go and i decided to go get a drink. i know nikki wanted us to sober up but fuck that i need something to drink im so fucking stressed. so i walked in and everyone cheered when i walked in. i gave them a wave and sat down. "what can i get you?" the bartender asked me. uh just a 5th of jack please. i sat the money down and took the bottle i went and sat in my car and just pounded it. i just dont know what im going to do. i put the other half of the whiskey in the glove box. i just thought about how nikki thought that the whiskey is going to fuck us up like his damn heroin. but i got that, he fucking died. and we all kind of saw that as a wake up call. i started the car and went to the hotel. i walked into the room and it was okay. a king bed and a little 30 inch TV that looked like it was from the 50s. the bar of soap had a hair on it so i decided not to shower unless i have too.

i went back to the hospital and sharise had woken up. "im so sorry vince" its not your fault i told her. "i just dont want to live anymore." "dont say that baby, im here for you. so what we have our moments but we love each other." "i love you vince." "i love you too. "so when will she be able to get out doctor?" "uhm well she should be out by next week." "okay thank you." well im going out for food what do you want? i asked her. "burger king please." okay il be back soon. i went and got the food and we sat ate and watched TV.  shes doing good. the doctor told me sunday she could be out. today is monday.