Chapter 27- Beastly

I command the souls to clean up the mess made by the attack. Some were transporting bodies, not nearly close to breaking a thousand, but a few hundred that would need to be embalmed before the day was out.

"Elias?" I feel a hand on my shoulder. Looking to see Blanton staring down at me. "Is that you?"

I wave my hand over my face, my natural self coming back and Blanton with a hand to his chest, let's out a sigh of relief.

"It's just a mask." I say.

"It's a very terrifying mask." He huffs. "I've...contacted Alpha Joaquin, he's coming with Kendric and Ms Penelope. The headmistress demanded to be present, they'll be here shortly."

"She's a nice lady, but she's out of her depth." I sigh. "What do you want to do with him?"

He sat crossed legged on the ground, hands cuffed behind him with silver, as we stood outside the Everdale House. Silently watching the both of us. All the while he hasn't said a word.

"They've called a meeting. He'll have a trial and all Alpha's will be present. They'll decided his fate then and we'll see if we can get anything out of him."

"Trial and then interrogation?" I raise my eyebrows at him. "That's not going to work."

"Elias let us handle this." He pleads.

"Where's Juni?" I ask.

"He's assisting with some of the civilians in the hospital."

"Good. He doesn't need to see this." I turn away.

"What?" Blanton freezes as I approach the man and squat in front of him.

"You're Durroes kid." I state. He stares at me but doesn't respond. "Where's your dad?"

"Why should I tell you?" He growls.

"Because I'll kill you." I state laughing at him as he growls lowly. "That's really the only way we'll get through this, puppy."

He lurches towards me baring his fangs, growling hard. Blanton steps forward but I don't move an inch.

"My father, will tear apart every new age and legacy pack in the country, then he'll move on to the rest of the world." He speaks slowly deliberately. "Tearing down the nepotism and favoritism provided by every Lycan and legacy family! We'll be on top setting everything right! Leading with true power like our kind should!" He shouts.

"Wow." I state flatly. "Great speech. Could lighten up on the genocide a little and go into politics. Sociopaths like you do very well there."

"Politics is ran by those same bitches that discarded my father, when he should have been leading them!" His blue eyes swirling with unashamed conviction.

"You are brainwashed." Half chuckling as I stare at him in mock surprise. "Ok, if you believe that so strongly then we're done here."

"What?"

"Yeah!" I stand. "You want to kill everyone because of your daddy's entitlement! Why should I let you keep breathing?"

"He will go on trial!" Blanton grabbing my arm but I snatch it back out.

"And what? Every alpha in going to be on a tirade trying to control the situation when fighting for control is not the objective, ending this shithead is!" I point to the man on the floor.

"You agree." He speaks up. I turn back to face him.

"The only thing I agree on is that a room full of Alpha's deciding your fate is ineffective. You won't be reformed, not that you'd try, and it'll be wasting time!" I face Blanton. "Alpha's should be reinforcing their borders, upping their protection and defenses. Not wasting their time on this terrorist!"