SEASON 3 CHAPTER 12

You were standing in the middle of a cabin. It was eerily quiet and empty.

Hello?

Nothing

Ok what the fuck.

You stopped in your tracks when you heard something.

Faint voices

Familiar voices

You closed you're eyes and took a deep breath to calm your nerves.

And when you opened them you were surrounded by the rest of the party.

Strange fleshy claws were reaching through the ceiling and windows as El tried to hold them back.

No one could see you.

Or hear you

You reached out to El and the monsters arms quickly repelled away from her.

Your eyes snapped open and you sat up quickly. You saw Robin standing by the control panel attempting to press different combinations of buttons as if they were going to somehow get you out of here. Dustin was on the roof of whatever hell-ish contraption you guys were stuck in. Judging by the stomping around coming from above you, he was pacing around with his super com in his hands. "We are innocent children and we are trapped under Starcourt Mall. The Red Army has infiltrated Hawkins, and if we are found, they will torture and kill us!" he was panicking right now, and honestly you couldn't blame him. "Hey, you've gotta take it easy on that thing." You heard Steve scold him. He almost sounded like mom.

I hope she's alright.

After that sad thought, your attention was pulled away from the boys and back to your strange dream. Robin turned around with a frustrated huff, that was until she realized you were awake. "Good morning sunshine- Oh my god is that blood?!" Her eyes widened as she knelt down on your level, looking closer at your face. You looked at her puzzled for a moment before reaching up to touch your face. Sure enough your nose was bleeding.

"Oh damn. It's probably because its so cold." You shrugged it off wiping your nose. Giving her a reassuring smile, you stood up and dusted your self off.

Bam!

Turning around you saw Erica trying to smash the vile of green fluid over the side of the metal container. "Hey, hey! Be careful, careful, careful!" Robin called out. "We don't even know what that is." you scolded her taking it from her hands. "Exactly. It could be useful." she said attempting to take it back from you. "Useful how?" Robin questioned her. "We can survive down here a long time without food, but if the human body doesn't get water, it will die." she rolled her eyes as if this was an obvious fact. Well it was but she was definitely going about it in the wrong way. "I hate to break it to you, but this is not water kiddo." you told her pointing at the slowly rising bubbles. She looked irritated by the nickname and rolled her eyes "No, but it's a liquid, and if it comes down to me drinking that shit or dying of thirst, I drink." She put her hands on her hips for more emphasis. Robin moved over to the door, placing her ear against it before her eyes widened and she stumbled back. She walked over the hole in the roof and climbed up just barely.

"We've got company."