S3 CHAPTER 15

You made it to a pair of double doors with small windows. You slowly peeked through and ducked down quickly as someone walked by. Once the coast was clear the five of you snuck in. Ducking behind barrels and trying to avoid being seen. You bolted around a corner and ran straight into the railing. "Gah-fuck!" holding the rail, you doubled over in pain for a moment. You slowly pulled yourself into a standing position, wincing at the pain in your ribs from your little "collision".

You really wished you hadn't.

What you saw made you feel absolutely sick to your stomach.

They were opening the gate.

All of this shit was supposed to be over! And now you were stuck with your baby brother and your friends inside some secret underground Russian bunker that was opening the goddamned gate! You were still stood there frozen. You then realized you were alone. You must have taken a wrong turn, son of a bitch! You retraced your steps carefully until you heard Steve yell. You quickly ran to where the voices were coming from, just to see Steve tackle the guard to the ground. As he stood back up, winded, he saw you in the doorway and dusted himself off.

"You did it!" you turned to your brother as he jumped in place excitedly. "You won a fight!" you rolled your eyes and grabbed Dustin's arm. "Jeez..." Robin mumbled out. "We've gotta get out of here!" you told them as calmly as you possibly could. Dustin wiggled out of your grasp and grabbed something out of the guards pocket. "What the hell are you doing?" Steve questioned. "Getting us our ticket out of here duh." he sassed back.

"You wanna walk all the way back?" Eric asked in disbelief. "Well, we can always relax and have a picnic?" You smiled for a moment at his sarcasm, he'd learned it from watching you growing up. The severity of the situation melted away for a moment. "Have a picnic? We're here for the radio!" Erica quipped clearly not catching the condescending tone in your brothers voice. "Look now is really not the time! We have to go now!" the seriousness hitting you like a brick once more.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" Steve asked stepping towards you. He gently pulled you closer by your biceps. "We were right. They're opening the gate, and they're using this big machine and I don't know how we're going to stop it this time and-" He pulled you into his chest and gently rubbed your back. "Hey breathe, you cant run if your too busy crying." He tried to joke. "Steve I-" you were going to scold him until you realized the guard was gone. "Shit! Run!"

The alarms kicked on and the lights flashed red. "Go!"

The five of you took off running trying to avoid being caught. Steve threw some barrels to the floor keeping the guards at bay. You all enter a new room, but as the others continue to run, you held the door shut. Steve turned to you and ran to help. "Go Y/n, I can hold it. Buy you guys some time." he grunted out. "No, get out of here! Take Robin and the kids, and go!" you yelled out. "There is no way I'm leaving you here!" You looked to see the others running out the door. Dustin and robin stopped once they realized you weren't following. "Y/n! Come on let's go you two!" he pleaded. You shook your head, "No, they're already at the door, go while you have the time!" his eyes swelled with tears as he tried to run to you. "Robin! Take my brother and go! Get them somewhere safe!" She had also begun to tear up. You gave her a small smile and she nodded grabbing Dustin by the arm and pulling him through the door. "No! Y/n! Steve!" You heard him yell through the hall. You choked back tears as you reached for Steve's hand. You grasped it tightly as you turned to look at him.

The guards busted through the door and you and Steve flew forward and clattered to the ground. He pulled you into his arms as they surrounded you. As one pointed his gun directly to Steve's head, you reacted immediately. "DONT HURT HIM!" But as you reached out to push the gun away something strange happened.

The guard flew into a nearby wall.

You and Steve stared at eachother for a second, before you turned to another guard who looked just as confused as the two of you. Your arm shot out and the same scene occurred. Before you could freak out over what was happening a shot was fired and you were hit in the back of the head with the butt of a gun. And as your vision faded you could see Steve reach for you.

So you're the babysitter?{•S.HARRINGTON•}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara