-Home-

4 months later
"Finally" I said as I walked through the door to our newly decorated home.
I was carrying Ryan and Arastoo had all the bags, Michelle had bought her own apartment so that Arastoo and I could settle Ryan into his new home.
I carried Ryan upstairs to his brand new nursery, and put him down in his cot. Arastoo was waiting down stairs with two glasses, both filled with orange juice. I was no longer drinking because I was breast feeding and Arastoo wanted to support me through it.
"So now he's settled, why don't we go upstairs and have a bit of fun!" Arastoo hinted.
"Race you!" I got up quickly and dashed to the stairs.
"Cheater!" Arastoo laughed as he went up after me.

I woke up too the crying of a distressed baby, I got up and walked groggily to the nursery.
I picked Ryan up and sat down in my deluxe rocking chair and fed my 7 month old baby boy. As I looked into his dark brown eyes, I thought about the family that me and Arastoo could have.
"Ow! Ryan." I moved the Ryan away from my chest.
I burped and changed him before I laid him back down in his crib.

I walked back too bed and snuggled up too Arastoo.

When I woke up Arastoo was ready to go to the lab and handed Ryan to me.

"I'm the boss, I should be back by now!" I moaned
"No, you can come back in two months. Cam you've got a baby that you'll miss too much when you come back!" Arastoo bargained
Thinking it was settled Arastoo turned to leave.
"I want another one." I whispered
"What?" Arastoo said thinking maybe he'd misheard me.
"I want another baby!" I stated "you need too leave or you'll be late!"
Arastoo left the room and didn't ask any more questions.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so direct, Ryan looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes and smiled he was so small I wish he hadn't spent the first 7 months of his life in a hospital but you know. You make do with what your given, I was going to visit Arastoo's parents. Ryan needs more time with his Grandparents even if they did look down on the circumstances of his birth.

I called Arastoo's mum to make sure that it was okay that I was coming.

Arastoo's POV
I couldn't concentrate on the case, Cams words on a constant loop in my head.
*Ryan was only 7 months old, why would she want another baby so suddenly?*
"Mr.Vaziri you seem distracted!" Dr.Brennan looked up from the clavicle she was examining.
"Huh? Oh Dr.Brennan, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. We couldn't get Ryan to settle!" I answered.
"That is not an excuse Ara-Mr. Vaziri! I have a four year old and I'm also currently pregnant. Do you see me complaining?"
"No, Dr. Brennan!" I sighed.