A dream? Or just pure reality?

I actually can't wait for Bones to return I'm so excited!

Cam's P.O.V
The lights were flashing harshly as I opened my sore, heavy eyes. Little did I know that it was just a dream, I was 'waking' up from what seemed like an eternity.
I sat up in a familiar room, it was my own and Arastoo lay asleep beside me. When I got out of bed I could here giggling from outside the door, as I opened it two curly haired little boys sat smiling away "Mumma!" Ryan giggled. "Mummy!" The smaller boy smiled widely.
The dream was beautifully constructed from my own imagination. Two healthy little boys that looked like they loved me but it was only a dream.
That began to shrink at the edges as a voice that came from outside the dream said "Cam?"
It was Arastoo, bringing me back into my broken reality. Again, the lights were flashing harshly as I opened my sore, heavy eyes. This time the room was unfamiliar but the people in it weren't. Arastoos face was lit with a smile as Temperance went to find the closest doctor.
"MUMMY!" Ryan's small happy voice filled the room, he was okay.
"What happened? Is Ryan okay? Is the baby okay?" My words were rushed and somewhat slurred.
"It's okay, you're going to be okay all three of you are going to be fine! Come on calm down." Arastoo began to hush me the same way he would Ryan and surprisingly it worked. I felt relief spread through me.
A male doctor rushed into the room followed by Temperance, "It's good to see you awake Miss Soroyan! Your probably quite confused as to what has happened over the past couple of days but that will all be explained once we've evacuated your room!" As the doctor said this everybody got up to leave except Ryan.
"Come on Ry we'll be back to see your mum in a bit!" Arastoo tried to get Ryan to come with him.
"Noooo, mes stays with mys Mummy!" Ryan held onto me as tight as he could.
"It's fine he can stay here!" The doctor told Arastoo who reluctantly left the room.
"Camille you've been having panic attacks brought on by the stressful environment that you've been subjected to during your pregnancy!" The doctor was checking all my vitals. "We believe that we'll be able to release you within the next couple of days, there is no reason for you to be kept here as you can now eat solid food and provide the nutrients that your baby needs!"
"That's so good to here!" I smiled ecstatically at the doctor who's name I did not know.
"Well I'll just go get all the paperwork!" He left the room and all my friends that I now considered family returned.
"We're so glad that your okay!" Angela was the first to speak but Arastoo was crying the happiest tears.
"I wuv yous mummy!" Ryan squeezed me.
"I love you to!" Arastoo hugged me tight his smile so wide and happy.

The doctor returned with all the paper work and Arasto and myself signed everything necessary. I was discharged the next day.

Thank you guys for all your patience also thank you so much for the 2k reads ❤️