Explain

"Charge to 200!" A doctor hovered over the body of my one year old son, Ryan was perfectly fine and then he wasn't. He had had a fit and crashed. His beautiful eyes were now sealed shut, "clear!" The doctor shouted again, his heart regained rhythm and Ryan was taken away quickly for scans and test.
The bliss that had once filled the room was gone and my breathing was yet again laboured, my perfect little boy was being rushed around the hospital in the hopes that he would not have another fit before they knew what was wrong.
Arastoo was calm for what seemed like hours but in reality was only second's... he snapped.
"There's something wrong with one of us!" He began in a low whisper, which grew into a loud shout "WE HAVE TO GET TESTED! BOTH OF US, ONE OF US IS CAUSING OUR CHILDREN TO BE SICK!" He was saying both but he meant me, I was the one who couldn't carry a baby to term I was the one who got sick during the pregnancy's not him. My breathing was getting shallower and shallower. My heart was beginning to slow down and soon I would no longer be able to breathe. As Arastoo realised this he pressed the emergency button situated near my head, the nurses came rushing in and were quick to resolve the problem. My heart was hard against my chest and as Ryan's doctor walked in it began to hurt.

"Miss Saroyan and Mr Vasiri, Ryan is awake and responsive. If you would like I can take you to see him later but right now I need to explain what happened. Ryan is epileptic and has been having seizures, probably since he was born but in his sleep. When he was born he was starved of oxygen for at least four minutes and we believe that is the cause of his epilepsy. Camille we need to be certain that you can and will carry this baby to term, it is important that you understand this. Neither of you could have prevented this but it could have been helped." The doctor looked at me like I was in the wrong, which I knew was true but it was unnecessary for him to be glaring.
"Can we see him now?" Arastoo, who looked very disheveled was keen to see our baby boy and avoid the finger pointing.
"Of course, you can see him but Camille will have to await a wheelchair and nurses assistance. I'll take you now Mr Vasiri!" This man was very spiteful and had something against me or maybe it was just women he hated.
"I don't really want to leave Cam!" Arastoo was being kind but he would much rather be with Ryan.
"Ryan must be scared out of his mind! You have to go and see him before he begins to freak out!" I thought about my little boy not understanding what was going on and tears began to fall down my face again.
"Okay, make sure your right behind me. He would probably rather see you!" Arastoo smiled, tears ran down his face too.
"I'll see you in a bit!" I smiled back at his gorgeous face as he began to leave the room.

Okay guys here's your LITTLE update- I have serious writers block on all my books so all the chapters are quite short.
5 votes = (hopefully) Update!
Allboneheadswelcome
malfoyis
boneslover27
Hope you enjoy, lots of love @bella_8080