Anything

Have you seen fear? Real fear? The kind that you see in a child?
No, then let me tell you. The way a child's face can change in a millisecond or how hope looks so good on a child when fear doesn't. Some of us were built to see these changes, eyes are the artwork within the very detailed frame. Eyebrows tell you the story, the exaggeration.
Arastoo's P.O.V
Ryan's face was small compared to the tubes that surrounded it. His eyes showed great fear; his eyebrows hung low over them, but his eyes themselves were wide. He had been crying, probably quite a lot. His eyes looked sore, he had been rubbing them. His mouth was ajar and his top lip was wobbling
"Mamma?" His voice was quiet at first and then he began to scream; he needed Cam, all I could do is hold him and wait.
"Mamma's coming baby she will be here soon!" Eventually Ryan began to calm down and he was asleep in my arms but Cam still hadn't arrived.

Cam's P.O.V
"Camille, the test we have to run on you are extensive but are necessary to ensure full health for your child we need to ensure that you will carry this baby to full term. Is not necessarily your fault that Ryan is like this but if it had been caught sooner we could have insured full health for him." He smiled at me, his eyes were sweet, sensitive even. I was almost in tears but he kept a straight face and continued "Camille you can see your son now, I'll get a nurse to get your wheelchair!"
On our way over to Ryan's room tears were still finding their way down my face. I wasn't sure if I wanted to see the fear on Ryan's face but I was his mother and it was my fault he was like this I was a defect, I had a defect. We arrived at his room, Ryan was snuggled up against Arastoo's body sleeping soundly it was beautiful. The face I had expected to see fear in was fast asleep.
It was Arastoo's face that had the fear, it was greater than anything I had ever seen. It was horrible his face was tearstained, morbid even. I'd never seen him hold Ryan so tightly in his arms, he didn't want to lose his baby.
"Cam where have you been? Do you understand the pain? You should have seen his face when I first got here! He was begging for you, begging for you." Arastoo was distraught, I have never seen him so upset, so inconsolable.
"They wouldn't let me go, they want to take loads of tests! They wanna make sure I'm not going to kill this baby, they wanna make sure I don't hurt this baby like I hurt Ryan! I'm so sorry, this is all my fault!" I could hardly control my breathing between sobs and it didn't help Arastoo.

I will do anything to take away the pain that I've caused Ryan, anything.

So the finale of Bones has left me with a lot of hope for Camastoo but a lot of distraught, like wtf I knew something bad was going to happen when he was taking the medicine but not that bad. Errrrg!! Anyway hope you enjoyed this short and unedited chapter love you lots @bella_8080 xxx
Enjoy this read:
malfoyis
Allboneheadswelcome
boneslover27