The fog covered my windscreen

I walked into Angela's office and was greeted by both Angela and Brennan. We had all arranged a daily meeting time in which we would talk baby's and wedding plans. I had chosen both women to be my bridesmaids and thought it would be funny in the wedding photos when we looked back. It would also be easier because we would just have an alcohol free reception.
"My back's been aching all morning!" Angela complained as we sat down with a small bowl of crackers each. "I forgot how hard it is to be pregnant!"
"Don't you dare complain about back ache I've been carrying around and nursing as well as being pregnant!" Brennan said with a scowl before looking at me.
"I haven't had any back pain yet and I didn't get any with Ryan either." I semi mumbled at their disapointed faces.
"Why didn't you tell us you were pregnant?" Angela stares at me awaiting an answer.
"I hadn't told Arastoo yet and it didn't seem right!" I said as if it shouldn't be a question.
"But you were sick for all that time and none of us noticed." Brennan looked at me sympathetically.
"I told you this time didn't I?" I laughed and they both smirked at my remark. We sat in silence for a few minutes.
"I haven't been able to eat in 2 days!" I said looking down at my crackers, my stomach lurched at the thought of eating one.
"You what!?!" Both women stared at me.
"Are you really that ill?" Angela furrowed her eyebrow.
Brennan stood up and walked out the office, me and Angela gave each other confused stares until a few seconds later she walked into the room with a blood kit.
"I'm going to run your blood, and I want you to try and eat those crackers!" She said encouragingly.
I took small bites of the cracker and had almost finished my third one when my stomach lurched and I threw up into the waste paper bin next to the couch.
"You can't even eat a cracker without throwing up?" Angela looked empathetic and scared.
"We need to get you to a doctor now before your baby starves!" Angela rushed and called ahead. Brennan sat with me in the back of Angela's car. As we arrived at the hospital, I felt my stomach begin to turn. We hurried into the hospital entrance , Angela explained the situation as I got taken to get into a gown. Brennan got my blood results faxed to the nurses station.
"Well I think we both know what you've got, but it's a lot worse this time around. We are going to pump all the nutrients to the baby" My midwife Louisa said to me sympathetically.
Angela came back into the room, "Arastoo's on his way with everyone!" I sighed at the mention of Arastoo's name. We'd had a fight, he was blaming me for my weight loss.
It was becoming a common occurrence and the stress of the wedding was beginning to show.
Author's Note-
After recent events in Bones, I feel like I'm losing all hope in Camastoo and its beginning to get upsetting. I don't know where I'm going with this story anymore, any suggestions would be very much open!

5 Votes until next update xx
And it will be at least 1200 words - that's a promise x