Bells

We calmed down.
"I believe you owe me a ring!" remembering the proposal at the hospital.
"I'll just go get it!" Arastoo hurried up the stairs
Then I could taste the metallic liquid in my mouth and I went to sit down
"Cam?" Concern filled Michelle's voice.
I collapsed.
"ARASTOO!!" that was the last thing I heard. Before I heard the bells of the ambulance. They were so loud!

"Cam?" Michelle's voice so faint in the distance.
"Cam?" This time much louder.
"Cam?" I woke up this time.
"What happened?" I asked knowing full well what was happening.
"You collapsed again and the baby is in a lot of distress!" Michelle cried.
"This is all my fault I stressed you out!"
"No this wasn't your fault!" Arastoo tried to reassure her.
The ambulance stopped and the doors opened. I was out again.

When I woke up I could here the ambulances in the distance, the voices of the people in the room slightly drained out.
"Camille, there is something cause you to keep collapsing and I believe it's Eclampsia not to be confused with pre-eclampsia the difference cans make all the difference" the doctor babbled.
Then the bells just drained her out completely and I began to seizure!

"Something tells me this is going to be a long pregnancy" I smirked at my self.
After my seizure the baby's heart beat had stop for nearly ten minutes before they could get it to restart!
"No it won't be... due to your eclampsia we have to deliver the baby now!" The doctor hurried.
Then said to intern "how are we going to treat this?"
The intern replied immediately.
"Patients may require medication to treat high blood pressure during labor or after delivery. Hydralazine, labetolol and nifedipine are commonly used medications used to reduce blood pressure slowly to systolic levels below 160 mm Hg. It is unusual to require medication for high blood pressure after six weeks following delivery unless the person has a problem with high blood pressure that is unrelated to pregnancy. During labor and for 24 to 48 hours after delivery patients will be given a medication called magnesium sulfate. This is to decrease the chances of having a recurrent seizure. Secondary medications for seizures include benzodiazepines and phenytoin.
Medications such as oxytocin Pitocin or prostaglandins may be given to induce labor and or ripen the cervix. A Foley catheter or similar device is sometimes placed in the cervix to mechanically "speed" the dilation process.
Some patients may be given steroids IV if the fetal gestational age is less than 32 weeks."
"In this case it is much less!" the doctor said hopelessly.

"What are the chances of the baby surviving?" Arastoo said as he bagan to cry...
"Strictly speaking, most doctors define the age of viability as being about 24 weeks of gestation. In many hospitals, 24 weeks is the cutoff point for when doctors will use intensive medical intervention to attempt to save the life of a baby born prematurely. A baby born at 24 weeks would generally require a lot of intervention, potentially including mechanical ventilation and other invasive treatments followed by a lengthy stay in a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). And in your case your lucky, Camille is 26 weeks along!" The Intern assured us.