Party Time

"Did you invite all our friends from the lab?" I questioned Arastoo
"Yes! And my parents before you asked me that as well a seventh time!" Arastoo was smiling.
"What are you smirking at?" I grinned.
"You, you've arranged this amazing welcome home party for you and Ryan!" Arastoo looked down at our little baby boy who lay asleep in our downstairs crib.
"It's going to be great fun! With Christine, Michael-Vincent and a very heavily pregnant Brennan. What could be better?" I laughed.
"What could be better!" Arastoo raised a glass to the party.
"Is Booth coming?" I asked cautiously.
"Yes, he's just not coming with Christine and Brennan." Arastoo sighed.
The decorations and the food where all ready, it was 5:57 and the party was meant to start at 6:00. I was waiting for the first knock at the door, and then 'knock knock' I answered it. It was Temperance and Christine.
"Cam!" Brennan hugged me
"Temperance!" I returned the hug.
"May I see him?" Brennan asked referring to Ryan.
"You may!" I lead her to where he was sleeping.
"He is adorable!" Temperance admired my little boy.
'Knock knock' I answered the door its was Seeley.
"Seeley!" I greeted
" Camille, how are you?" He embraced me
"I'm good thank you! and you?"
"I've been better!" He sighed
"I'm sorry to hear that!"
"Yeah; can I see the little fella?"
"Yes, I'll take you through into the living room." We walked into the living room.
"DADDY!" Christine shouted as Seeley walked in.
"Booth!" Temperance turned round to see Christine hugging Seeley tightly.
"Christine! Bones!" Booth said surprised.
'Knock knock' I left the living room and went to answer the door, it was Arastoo's parents.
"Camille!" Arastoo's mum greeted me.
"Hello, it's so nice to see you!" I gestured towards the living room.
I was about to shut the door when Michael-Vincent came bounding through the door.
"Michael-Vincent! Sorry Cam." Angela apologised.
"It's fine, how are you all?" I said referring to herself, Michael and Jack.
"We're fine, how about you and the little guy?" Angela asked
"I'm fine, and so is Ryan. He'll be up soon so it be cuddles for everyone!" I smiled as we walked into the living room where Michael-Vincent and Christine were playing and the adults were cooing over Ryan's crib.
Ryan woke up, and was being passed around all the adults who had bought presents for him.
"When are you coming back to the lab?" Angela said without taking her eyes off of Ryan.
"Well policy is eight to nine months maternity, and I've already had seven months of that. Even if it was spent in hospital!" We all laughed.
"So I might be coming back in two weeks!" I continued.
Angela and Brennan stared at me and Hogins almost spat out his drink.
"W-what?" Seeley and Hogins almost in sync.
"What?" I repeated, confused.
"You seem so eager to get back!" Brennan said still shocked.
"I love work!" I explained.
"But being away from Ryan is going to be so hard on you!" Angela explained.
"Oh..." I realised what they meant now "I hadn't thought of that!"

After we had all eaten and had another hold of Ryan. Everyone left.