Dragon Eggs

Perseus glanced around the room, seeing the others were all still busy, from viewing his memories, he sighed. He wasn't even sure of who or what he was. All he had from his past, was a memory, of a man and woman, claiming they loved him, and they called him Perseus.

While waiting on the others to bring themselves back from their thoughts, he glanced around the room, feeling some decent power emanating from a metal chest in the center of the room, behind the group of people.

'Perseus, is that my name? Is that who I am? Where am I from? Where am I now? How did I get here? What is this aching inside, almost as if a piece, or several, are missing from me? Like I'm incomplete? What's in that box? I feel it drawing me towards it.' As the young warrior pondered his loss of identity, and the source of power he could feel, he heard one of the admittedly, beautiful women speaking. (1)

"Well, at least we know he is capable. Though I'm not sure if that is good or bad, from what we saw, he's not exactly black or white, he's a mixed area, a shaded view of gray, if you will. Though I do have to say, his exploits with the women, was....both amusing and fascinating." The violet eyed elf spoke. She was tall, certainly taller than an average human woman. She was dressed in a fine tunic and some fine leggings. Her skin was a milky, creamy colored, that contrasted nicely, in Perseus' opinion, with her long, curly black hair, falling in ringlets down to the small of her back. On her hip, was a sword, a brown blade, about three and half feet long. Wielded with one hand, with a Tourmaline gem in the bottom of the handle. (2)

Perseus, having been caught staring at her, looked away quickly, when she just winked and smirked at him. Opening his mouth to ask the names of all of these people, he was stopped by the silver haired elf, who let him stay in his home for the night.

"Perhaps, before we move forward from here, we could at least tell the boy who we are, and why we are acting hostile to him, hm? I shall go first, my name is Oromis, and the gold dragon, is my partner, Glaedr." The now dubbed Oromis said pleasantly.

The beautiful woman who spoke earlier, revealed herself next, "My name is Formora, young one, and my dragon goes by the name, Jord." Her smooth, rich voice called out.

"I am Evandar, and this beautiful woman next to me is my mate, Islanzadí, we are also, the king and queen of the elves." The male spoke, his long silver hair gleamed in the light. Like liquid moonlight, a rich sterling silver. His eyes, old and wise, his voice was musical like the other elves, but also a bit deeper.

The woman, Islanzadí, was just as imposing as her mate. She was tall, standing over six feet, which was way above the average, woman, even those women who were above average, still came up short when compared to the elf queen. Her long, luscious, raven black hair, cascaded down her back, reaching her thighs. Her skin was milky, creamy, unmarked and unblemished. Her deep, emerald green eyes were full of different emotions. Pain, longing, loss, anger, mischief, and wisdom, all shared the space, claiming refuge.

The last elf spoke up, his past shoulder length, ink colored hair, waved back and forth, as his magic was starting to pool out of his body. He narrowed his eyes at Perseus, his distrust obvious in his eyes. His skin rippled, as his veins darkened. His magic rushing violently, pumping out, lashing at everything around him. "I am called Vrael. That's all you need to know."

"I am Umaroth, dragon bonded to Vrael, young warrior. With you here, I feel like there may yet be hope for my race, and that of Alagaësia as a whole." Evidently, that was the name of the white dragon.

The brown haired man, in a carefully measured voice, called out, "my name is Brom, I am the rider of Saphira."

The short, long bearded man spoke up, "I am Hrothgar, king of the Dwarves, God spawn. It's an honor to have one of your kind amongst us." He knelt on the ground, with his fist closed and positioned over his heart, much to the confusion of the elves, and their dragons. (3)