Another memory

Perseus' P.O.V

As I watched the bond strengthen and finish, between Arya, Victoria, and myself, I glanced at my arm. Feeling slight phantom pains, I hissed slightly in displeasure. I recalled, some of what Kulkarvek did to it, now that I was no longer blinded by the anger and blood lust of Belladonna.

As Kulkarvek grabbed and crushed my arm, he grinned horrifically, with a blood thirsty gleam in his eyes. His hands coated in a malevolent, red, almost black aura, radiating the foul stench of decay, and pain. I screamed in pain and anger.

"FUCKING HELL!" my arm turned ghastly black, with green spots appearing on it, randomly. Noticing it trying to spread, I brought my leg up and kicked the filthy urgal monarch backwards, putting some distance between us. Panting with pain, and some exhaustion, I said to Belladonna, "Okay, that settles it. He dies now. Time to quit playing around and finish him."

The memory was cut off, thankfully as I didn't want to witness the brutal manner of killing the beast, as Arya came back to consciousness. "That hurt!" She pouted adorably, her bottom lip sticking out a bit, as her arms were crossed over her chest. Victoria leaned down and puffed some smoke at her face, causing the little elf to spit and sputter a bit, before sending Victoria, what she evidently thought, was supposed to be an angry glare, needless to say, it was more funny and adorable than frightening.

I couldn't help it, I threw my head back and laughed. "Pft, ahahaha." I lost it, I bent over, clutching my side with my remaining arm. Arya glared harder. Finally, I took pity on her, and managed to, somehow, stop laughing.

"Come on, we need to speak to the masters, as well as your mother and father. This is an unexpected development. We need to think about how to move forward." she grabbed my hand and we walked back towards Tialdarí Hall. The whole while Arya gushed on and on excitedly, about Victoria.

"She's so pretty, and her voice sounds so pure, clear, and wise!" Her happiness was obvious, her face radiated joy, bright like the sun itself. She grinned up at me. I found myself grinning back.

'Though why do I get the feeling that anytime her mother irritates her, she will simply hop on Victoria and take off?' I mused to myself.

It didn't take us too long to get back to the Hall. Islanzadí was standing outside, her arms crossed, and her foot tapping the ground repeatedly, and impatiently. Her eyes were narrowed, as they took in Perseus and Arya walking towards the Hall.

'She looks hot when she's angry. Where the hell did that come from?!' I thought to myself, feeling my face get warm, knowing I was blushing. 'Damn, I hope this goes away before I speak to her. I don't want any uncomfortable questions to be asked.'

"Is there anything either of you wish to tell me? Anything at all?" The queen asked sweetly, far too sweetly. I gulped.

'Why is she so angry? I mean it's not like we left the forest. Maybe it's because of how late it is?' I questioned myself. As I was about to ask her the reason for her anger, Arya piped in, "We went way up in the sky, and it was so fun! The wind felt so good on our faces, and the freedom of being able to fly around, it almost made me never want to come down!" Arya exclaimed gleefully to her mother. Her mother's anger seemed to melt away, as she stared at her daughter, replaced with a small, growing smile.

"Oh I can't stay mad at either of you, can I? I'm happy you're safe and sound, as well as happy that you had fun today, Arya." Islanzadí spoke. Arya nodded her head, grinning widely.

"Oh look mother, guess what happened." Arya held up her hand, the one that held the Gedwëy Ignasia, or the mark of the riders. Her mother's eyes went wide, though there was a glimmer of sadness in them as well.