Formora's Gift

Normally I save these notes until the end, but I will say a few here. The punishment of Vrael will be unanswered, until I can think of something fitting. The only two things I have thought of so far are either banishment from Alagaësia, and/or expulsion from the order, and I'm not sure either one fits. The other thing is, this chapter, is all lemon, so it won't be very long. Enjoy it!

As Perseus headed towards Formora's tree home, his mind briefly wondered, 'Is what we did to Vrael, right? Yes he shouldn't have done what he did, but does that truly warrant his punishment? I wonder what Formora has planned for my graduation gift. That look in her eyes, for some reason, really gets my heart rate pumping. I can feel my blood beginning to travel south in my body.' the young warrior thought. Glancing up, he noticed he had arrived at his former teacher's home. He knocked on the door, hearing a low, soft, sultry tone, "It's unlocked."

Perseus pushed the door open, and walked in. He called out, "Master Formora, I'm here. Shall I wait in the sitting room for you?"

"No. Come to my private chambers, your gift awaits you." hearing her voice cry out steadily, he walked up the stairs, unable to hold back his excitement. 'I wonder what she plans to gift to me. A new weapon perhaps? No that couldn't be right, otherwise she wouldn't have asked for me to come to her home and receive it. Perhaps it's something she wouldn't want anyone to know she has or that I am receiving it? Oh well, I will know in a few mere moments.'

He lifted his hand up, about to knock on the door at the top of the stairs, which would lead to her private chambers. As his fist came down to hit the wooden, physical barrier, she must have used magic to open the door, for it swung backwards on it's own. Perseus felt his mouth open, suddenly dry, he barely managed to gulp. Laying down on the bed, naked as the day she was born, was s an elven goddess, a woman of beauty.

Her long ebony tresses cascaded down her back in flowing ringlets, her sparkling, violet orbs swam with love and lust. Her milky, cream colored, unblemished skin, upon being touched by the moonlight, shone brightly, glowing as if she were a celestial being, gracing mortals with her sheer presence alone. Her wide, perfect child bearing hips, the definition of womanly. She smiled at Perseus, before getting up and turning around, bending over and showing off her perfect, large, round ass. Not an ounce of fat, toned and muscular, making the man salivate. She got on the bed again, before turning over and widening her legs, revealing her bare, mouth watering pussy. Taking her hands, she spread her folds, lightly inserting her fingers in, before pumping them in and out a few times. She brought her fingers up to her mouth, and sucked on them, before giving her former student a seductive look, and beckoning him forward.

"Come here, love." Gulping, Perseus quickly walked over to her. She smiled, getting onto all fours, and crawling towards him, making her ass sway, as she crawled over to him, and helped him rid himself of his clothes. Once finished, she gave him a kiss, attacking his tongue with her own, and pulled back after a few moments. She dropped to her knees, and took his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck. Yes, that feels so good. Don't stop, don't you dare pull it out of your mouth." Perseus couldn't help it, he was in heaven, or rather what felt like heaven, as he enjoyed her mouth. The lovely elf smirked, vigorously bobbing her head up and down as hard and fast as she could, from the large mushroom shaped head down to the base of his cock. Pulling back for a few minutes, to breathe, she ran her tongue along his length, the large, hot, fleshy organ tasting so good to her, along with her lover clearly enjoying her oral lavishing. She placed her lips on his balls, licking and sucking, occasionally she would nip and nibble his testicles. Hearing his harsh, strained panting, and the way he gripped her hair, she knew he would cum soon.