Sparring and a new friend?

Perseus' P.O.V

Upon getting back to my tree home, I noticed someone was on my bed.

"Arya, what are you doing in my home? For that matter, why are you in my room and in my bed? Especially without me being here?" I asked the elf child. She just stared up at me, before giving a big grin, and saying, "I wanted to see you and your dragons. They're really pretty by the way!"

Not even needing to hear clarification, I asked her, half amusedly and half exasperated, "Arya, you snuck out again, didn't you? I take it your mother doesn't know you're here?" I knew I was right, especially considering Arya was unable to look at me. She just turned her head to the side and started whistling, acting all nonchalant about it. I shook my head.

'Oh this girl is going to be a massive headache in the future. She's already a bit of a pain now, as she is.' I forgot that my mind was currently being shared with four other beings. One of which was the little girl I had just thought of.

"Hey, I am not a pain! I am a joy to be around and everyone should be glad for my company, falling on their knees and praising me. Begging me to allow them to kiss my hands and feet as I walk and where I walk!" She snapped snobbishly, only half jokingly.

'Yeah, this is not going to go well. The next several years should at least be somewhat interesting.' I thought, resigning myself to my fate.

"Anyways, what are all of their names?! I thought I heard you call one of them Victoria, but I wasn't sure." Arya asked excitedly, while kicking her feet back and forth wildly, sitting on the edge of the bed. Her excitement was infectious. I felt my own begin to bubble beneath the surface.

"Well, the obsidian beauty, is Belladonna, the sparkling sapphire, is Tiamat, and the royal, striking, dark purple, is Victoria." I said while gesturing to each of them. Belladonna stuck her head up, proudly, spreading her little wings, and letting her tail stretch out, as slightly as it would. Quite the proud little winged terror.

Tiamat, dipped her head low, in a somewhat formal bow, towards Arya. While Victoria just nodded towards the princess.

"Their names are so pretty. How did you come up with those names? What do they mean?" Arya gushed. Her glimmering, slitted emerald eyes sparkling with joy. I smiled at her.

"Well, Belladonna is a rather beautiful, yet deadly flower. It also means beautiful lady, and my dragon is both. Tiamat, in my home world, was the name of a sea goddess. She was a goddess of reptiles as well, dragons are reptiles, and the sea is blue, it just seemed rather fitting really. Victoria, well I don't know. She just seemed to like that one." I explained again.

"Come one, you still haven't met my friends yet, we're going to go and see Faolin and Glenwing!" Without waiting for my answer, she grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the door.

'Damn, she's only like what, three? And she's this strong and fast? When she gets older I wouldn't be surprised if she's not the strongest woman in the world.' I thought to myself.

We headed out of the tree home, with the three hatch lings following us. Arya dragged me over to some other tree homes, located not far from Tialdarí hall. Arya, upon our arrival to the homes, knocked on the door. Announcing who she was, and what she wanted.

'Huh, I guess she does have manners. Who knew?' I thought to myself, causing the brat of a child to throw me a dirty look over her shoulder.

"I heard that! I am not a brat, and I do too possess manners!" She stomped her foot. I was saved from having to retort, for at that moment an elf man answered the door, before turning around and calling out, "Glenwing, Faolin, Arya is here to see the two of you. Would the two of you like to come inside while waiting for them? They shouldn't be more than a moment or two."