Chapter 11. G. POV

I wake up feeling calm. How come it be that I am calm? Different surroundings, different smell, different feeling and definitely no dog jumping on my face to wake me up and save me from my nightmares. As the memories from last night start flooding in I remember my intention for last night. I remember that I came to go on a date with Saphire but she wasn't ready as usually stubborn, I remember deciding against ripping her booty shorts and fucking her right on the floor, why? I still have no clue, but I do not regret having done it. I was right when I told her that I listened to my gut, but this feeling I now have building towards her is not what I had planned.

Instead of fucking her out of my system yesterday and making her scream my name, I watched a movie I hate and shared half of my life with her. That is why now I'm waking up with her weight on me and a certain weight in my pants. And what am I supposed to do now? I have a shift in half an hour that I cannot be late for, yet I still can't find it in me to leave. What is this woman doing to my sense of reason?

She looks beautiful. Smells even better, with that womanly smell of profoundness. After last night I can't look at her the same, I couldn't see her as just a quick fuck even before the date, but after yesterday? After all the pain I saw in her eyes at never being good enough, at never being cherished and loved like a child is supposed to be. There is this urge within me to murder her father, to shield her from all the bad in this world and I don't know how did it happen or when, but I want her. All of her. And I can't keep pretending that I am uninterested in anything more then a relationship because looking at her like this all I can think about is owning her.

I am well aware that she didn't share her whole story, but neither have I. I haven't shared with her the amount of death I've seen, how guilty I feel about them, how many years I have lived my life pretending everything is fine just to go back to bed and have demons from the past invade my dreams. Pain I feel inside me is the same one I see reflected in her eyes. Maybe that's why I'm drawn to her. We both have shit we want to hide and probably for a good reason too, but the more I look at her, the more time we spend together, all I want is to give myself to her. And then my fears kicked in.

What if we get too close and she dies on my watch, paying for my sins. I would never be able to live with myself after that. I have contributed to arrests of so many bad people, so many of them still want to see my head on a spike after months of torturing me. What if they find out she is the best and easiest way to get to me. But how can I let her go when all I thought about for the past week was her. Why is it that the only time I overthink a decision, it involves me and the people I never want to see die. Why can't I be decisive in those matters but indecisive about small things?

„For an alpha male, you sure are comfortable to sleep on," her voice pulls me out of my thoughts instantly. Listening to her, seeing her like this, it makes me understand that no matter what can happen if I let go, how safe it would be for her, I will never do that, because I am too selfish.

„You are welcome to sleep on me any time you wish, Jewel," she looks at me with those big brown eyes and I know that I would do everything in my power to protect her, even if she refuses my protection, however something tells me she wouldn't do that, because she feels this pull between us just as much as I do.

„Then should I come to your place tonight or does this arrangement work for you?"

„This works for me, if Zeus can come along," I know she is just joking but I need something to pull these thoughts out of my head by their roots and what better way than making her all riled up.

„What is a Zeus?"

„Zeus is my dog," I watched her expression change from curiosity to surprise.

„You have a dog?"

„He doesn't like to be left alone for a long time," my hand ventured down her back of its own will. Trailing her curves with the other they've met at the end of their journey. Grabbing her ass firmly, enjoying the little gasp of shock she makes, „neither do I," I smirked, knowing that my friend can be easily noticed by her. Her chuckle makes me sure of it. Then she neared my ear and shiveres strolled down my body because her being this close is not good for me, at all.

„Maybe I could help with that," she whispered in my ear before licking it and biting at the earlobe, making my dick grow even harder.

„Maybe you should," I replied by spreading her thighs, putting them on either side of me, and pulling her up so that her core is perfectly lined up with my crotch.

„But I told you," she moved to my lips, staying inches away. I held her tightly, half fearing she'll disappear, „I'm not that kind of a girl," pulling away she seated herself on my crotch and grinded a couple of times.

„Way to kill a man."

„Aww, you poor thing," she grinded again and my hands dug into her hips making her stop.

„If you keep doing that, I won't be such a gentleman and respect your wish."

„And what will you do, if I don't stop," arching her back again, slowly going up and down, she was keen on torturing me.

„I will have to show you that bad girls," I lifted myself to be eye to eye with her, „get punished if they don't do what they're told," I smacked her ass for good measure, but her moan made me think that she likes this, just like last night. I slapped her ass again and her eyes turned to fire, arching her back, shoving her breasts in front of me, almost like a challenge.

So I did what every man would have done in my place. I ripped those booty shorts right at the seams. It was my turn to moan when my hands came in contact with her smooth skin. She stared at me, almost in disbelief but not fighting me off, more like giving me a green light to go on. So I smacked her ass again and again until she moaned from pleasure and grabbed onto my shoulders. It made me smile.

„You like this?" I made sure to lower my voice, making it all the more huskier and rough around the edges.

When she moaned again from the contact I replied, „but we can't have that. You are not supposed to enjoy your punishment," she grinded on me once more before my phone went off from the table. Both of us stilled and the magic was broken.

Whoever that was, I will seriously reconsider murdering them in cold blood.

Dave. Huh. Something to think about.

„Where the hell are you?" he yelled from the phone, „Why are you not at work? Boss will kill you," well I definitely forgot about that.

„I'm having car trouble," I said to Dave as I squeezed the living hell out of Saph's ass making her gasp yet again.

„Well fix it and get here I will tell the boss you'll be late."

„Thanks man, appreciate it."

When I hung up the phone there was silence. Saphire didn't know what to say and I hated the fact that I have an actual job I need to get to.

„This isn't over," I made sure to look at her dead in the eyes when I said it because if she thinks she is getting off the hook this easy, then she has a whole different thing coming for her.

„Because you said so?" she pouted at me like she pitied me and the fact that I thought this will happen again soon.

„Because she says so," I cupped her pussy while at the same time squeezing her ass. She dug her nails into me yet again, her mouth dropping open.

„Stop," I moved my fingers around. She was wet. So much so that it went through her thong and started spilling over her teared up shorts. Good to know this is a mutual attraction after all.

„Stop what?" I pressed my finger up against her covered entrance, stroking it slowly, my fingers getting soaked.

„Stop doing that," she put her hand over mine and even though she said to stop, she was putting more pressure herself.

„Sorry love," taking my hand away so that I can hold her against me now that I stood up. She wrapped her legs around me tightly, „I have to go to work," with that I put her down and collected my things.

She didn't say a word so before I left I added, „looking forward to tonight baby."

„What?" was the only thing she answered.

„Be ready," I winked at her before letting myself out the door.