Chapter 21. G. POV.

I took in her curves as she disappeared into the hallway. The way her ass sways and the fact that she doesn't bother covering up makes me feel some type of a way. With her gone I could fully enjoy the image of her reddened cheeks after the glowing expression from our little show right now. I'm still not sure if it was because of the sex or the baby talk but she sure as fuck looked cute.

As for the baby, I can't help but think what kind of a father would I make. She would definitely make a great mother, teaching our kid to not be afraid of dreaming, and sticking up for their own beliefs. I realize she thinks that she isn't brave enough to stand up to her parents, but she already left their side a long time ago. She took a step towards her freedom a long time ago and all she has to do is drag her ass across the finish line. That beautiful, perfectly rounded ass.

I think about her with a baby bump and this primal urge to make the image come to life overwhelms me. There is nothing I would like more then to help create her child, our child.

I sound like a wimp. But then she comes back in and all thoughts about a baby are gone. One look at her makes my dick harden instantly, and all that is left on my mind is blowing her away. As I have come to realize multiple times before she is going to be the death of me.

As I should have expected, instead of getting back to bed so I can fuck her once again she makes her way towards my bookcase. I can't say that I'm not flattered. I worked quite some time on that piece and I love collecting books, ones that portray the world much better then any movie or video ever could.

„This is beautiful," she says breathless, touching all the covers with her small hand. Reading each title carefully as to not miss a single one. Looking mesmerized as all the different worlds form out in front of her, between all those pages, „I would never peg you as a bookworm," she taunts.

„I know, I know, I'm a S.W.A.T., how can I be book smart too? Well I don't fit the usual stereotypes, and most of the men in the units all over the world don't. Maybe we start out as clueless fucks but we sure as fuck develop and adapt."

„Good to know," she doesn't spare me a glance as she continues on her journey to look over every book. Naked.

I mean the idea of that smart ass being all mine for the taking is too much to take. A man can handle only so much. And as much as I want to be a better man, my self-control is long gone when Saphire is involved.

I get up, making sure not to make much noise as I make my way towards her. She reaches up for a book just as I come up behind her. She jumps at my touch as I pin her against the bookcase, pressing her into the shelves.

„What are you doing?" she gasps as my mouth finds her neck. I swear I am not even trying anything, my body has a mind of its own.

„You couldn't possibly think that I was done with you for the night?" my hand goes over her curves and slowly makes its way down to the place I sense aching for my touch. I play with her already sensitive clit before separating her thighs with my own. I push up into her with my knee and I can sense her pulsing for me. Waiting patiently as she gets more and more wet.

„Just how many times do you plan on having me tonight?" she says the words so quietly, almost like a whisper.

„Well, sweetheart," I put her hands up above her head, „this is a big house, and I plan on fucking you on every available surface of it, so you do the calculations," I push my erection into her ass to make my point and her gasp makes me go wild with lust.

„You can't actually be serious?" she turns to look at me, trying to find any hint of a lie, but seeing as I am completely serious her eyes only widen.