Chapter 13. G. POV

Restless movements on my left side made me squint my eyes to see who the hell is trying to break away. Then I remembered my lovely, overthinking lady and tightened my grip around her waist, pulling her in closer. There is not a better feeling in the world than having her in my arms. I honestly don't understand how we didn't meet sooner in life, or how our connection grew so much in just a few days.

She twists and wiggles but eventually just ends up grinding on my cock and then looking at me as if to say why is it hard.

„What did you expect would happen? I am a man, with a beautiful woman in my arms, and it is morning. If you were a good girlfriend you would help a guy out."

„Girlfriend?"

„You said it yourself yesterday."

„When!"

„When you were yelling at me about how you won't have sex with me this early into our relationship," I said it and snuggled back into her neck. I don't know when we moved into a lying position on the couch but it sure is more comfortable then last night.

„I meant as in this relationship between us like friendship," she looked irritated, like she didn't want to correct me but wants to be honest with me. I like that. Not many girls I was with that were honest of their own free will, most would say anything you want to hear just to get in bed with you.

„That definitely doesn't work well for me," I tightened my grip once more, hoping to make her horny enough to seriously help me out with my downstairs situation but I had a feeling that wasn't going to work.

„What do you mean that doesn't work for you?"

„I told you when we made peace, I don't want to get in the friendzone, I was actually hoping to skip that step completely."

„And I don't get a say in that?"

„Of course you do, and I hear what you're saying I am just choosing to ignore it."

„Feels like I am not the only one you're ignoring sweety," I couldn't see her face, but I could just imagine the smile she had plastered on because of my pain. Really, this woman is bad for me, and I love it.

„I was hoping you were going to offer some help if I ignored it a while," I started caressing her hand, moving up and down, feeling her soft skin start to burn under my touch.

„You thought wrong," she said it with a raspy voice, like she was falling into a slumber again.

„Pretty please?" I left kisses from her neck to her ear, behind it, licking my way over it and eventually shifting, so I can be face to face with her. she was so close and all I wanted was to kiss her. I wanted to taste those lips and see what they felt like under mine. I could have just imagined our tongues mixing, fighting with each other, she definitely wouldn't lay still and let me lead. If I know my Saphire, she will do everything to make me suffer.

„You're really that desperate?" she asked me while her hand travelled at painfully slow speed down to my crotch. I didn't expect her to say yes, but holy hell, I am definitely not stopping her now.

„So desperate," I exhaled once her hand disappeared in my pants and connected with my cock. Her touch feels so good.

„You want me to help you baby," she moved up and down and my head went back. It was only a few strokes but damn. I barely kept my breathing rational. If it felt like this after a few strokes, what will it feel like when I'm deep inside her.

„Yes, help me," my voice came out raspy, mixing with a moan halfway through and then I barely held in a scream when she squeezed the living shit out of me and wasn't letting go. My eyes snapped open and I went to move her hand but she had a death grip on my junk I could only pray she doesn't yank it off.