Epilogue Saphire POV

„Okay everybody, they should be here in a few, so find a place to hide and get ready," G yelled above me and we went near the closet under the stairs to hide. Why were we hiding? Because our best friends are having birthdays today. It is May 4th, and officially Dave is a year older but Camile isn't until midnight.

Soon after me and G became official, us three started really hanging out and getting to know each other, sometimes Alec and Topaz were included but they were always busy, either with Alec's physio or Topaz' work, something almost always came up. The funny thing is that the two of them always found a way to be around each other. Topaz acts like it bothers her but I think she really likes Alec, and having him around her was the best thing that could have happened to her. He became like a puppy always following her around, making sure she ate, making sure she smiles and relaxes from time to time. And she took care of him. She made him go to routine check ups all the time and maybe was parannoyed, occasionally, but it was all in good spirits. However, most important thing about their friendship? They gave each other hope. Hope for a better life and hope in humanity in general.

As for me and my relationship, well, let's just say it is incredibly inconvenient to hide with an enormous baby bump. Yup, I'm pregnant and it's boys, as in plural, as in twins. I honestly have no clue about this next chapter in our lives but I know that I have everything I need right now. Being surrounded by people I love and that love me back is very relaxing. G is always there to hold my hand or carry me wherever I wish to go, it pleases me to know that he is keeping every promise he ever made me. I became much dependent on him and he on me, therefore we became partners in this giant game called life.

But I cannot complain. I have my friends that became my true family real quick, I will have beautiful children with an amazing husband, well, soon to be husband. Since someone was very impatient and slow on the pull out game, we ended up doing some things backwards and postponing the wedding, but everything will work out, I have complete faith, and another thing I have going for myself currently is the release of my new book. Aaahhh. I can't be more excited for it, G secretly made a copy of my draft to give to his sister which turns out own a publishing company. She was amazed with my story and talent and signed me on right away. The first week of the release went smoothly, we made millions, and I became so proud of myself and gained the confidence I needed to safely be able to say, I can do whatever the fuck I want to do.

„They're here, so get back on planet Earth please," G smiled in my ear, „I swear ever since you got pregnant, your overthinking has gotten worse."

„Well, I have a lot of things to think about," I turned and gave him a kiss.

The front door of G's house slowly opened and we saw Dave enter, followed closely by Camile, both clueless, both nervous. Although, I think everybody would be after the messages we've sent out.

„Surpriseee!" all of us came out of our hiding places, yelling and screaming at them. Dave took a defensive attitude and tried to shield Camile which I thought was really cute, and then, realizing what was going on they relaxed a bit.

„Happy birthday you two, we hope you live through many more so we can enjoy these parties every year," G said and hugged first Dave and then Camile.

„You guys are insane!"

„It's just a small gathering, just close friends and family."

„It is perfect, who needs anything more than good company and even greater food, oh my God are those figures made out of chocolate?!"

„And she's off, I told you they would be the first thing she goes at," I smiled my victory smile at him and he just brought me closer to him, kissing me on the top of my head.

„I love you," he told me. Like he did every day for these past months. He trully was my jackpot. Sure our relationship was rushed even though I wanted to slow things down, but when you know you're with the right person there is no point to wait.

For the rest of the evening all you could hear was laughter and happiness. And an occasional baby fact thrown our way by none other than our very own Alec.

„Where do you get all these stupid facts man?" Dave asked from his seat across from Alec.

„Internet is a wild place," Alec said and then gave my belly a weird side glance I couldn't interpret until he called out to Topaz. Once she arrived everything was clear.

„What is wrong, do you need something?" Topaz asked, concerned, slowly sipping her juice trough a straw.

„When will we have a kid?" as Alec said those words, the orange liquid came bursting out of Topaz' mouth. She nearly choked.

„I'm sorry what?"

„I'm serious when will we have a kid, I mean my physio will be over soon and I won't have anything to do anyway, you could go to work and I could take care of the baby."

„Sweety, did they do something to your head while you were in therapy today? You want to get a kid, just because you're getting bored when you're alone?"

„Well, it's either that or I go back to work," his face looked so hopeful until my dear sister crushed it.

„You are not returning to S.W.A.T., and no one else can sign off your papers to clear you for field work, because I am the head doctor, so shut up about work," she turned around and started walking away with Alec and his whining close on her tail.

„They are so destined to be together," Topaz still denied that they were an item, but with the way they are acting around each other, she will let loose soon enough.

„Yes, just like those two," G pointed at Dave and Camile, across from us, looking very interested and involved in a conversation with one another, but I still couldn't see it.

„I still don't think you're right."

„I am telling you, I know a 100% that those two will end up together, there is zero doubt in my mind," he sounded so sure of himself.

„Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?"

„Oh, so you wanna bet, okay, deal. Twenty bucks says they end up together eventually."

„You're on. I still don't see why you think they would want to be a couple."

„Did you thought that you and I would end up as a couple, moreover that we would get married and have kids? Because I certainly did not."

„That is a valid point," I took another look at Dave and Camile smiling at each other, „but still a no from me."

„Good thing we will have the rest of forever to see who's right," he sealed his promise with a kiss and I couldn't wait for our forever to officially start.